Aksys Website teases "0303"

grim_tales1

I'm still hoping this is the 4th Infinity game, since 4infinity may mean something :v

If it is ZE3, I'll be glad too, but I'm kinda afraid, for real, about it, since the ending of VLR made the story for ZE3 seem... different. I don't know if the whole "save the world" vibe will fit well with the style of the series [gameplay + story]. And this time we don't have that mystery behind the game, since we already know the motive of it.

I'm still hoping this is the 4th Infinity game, since 4infinity may mean something :v

If it is ZE3, I'll be glad too, but I'm kinda afraid, for real, about it, since the ending of VLR made the story for ZE3 seem... different. I don't know if the whole "save the world" vibe will fit well with the style of the series [gameplay + story]. And this time we don't have that mystery behind the game, since we already know the motive of it.

The one thing I never understand about the theory that this is the fourth Infinity game is that IIRC 12Riven is associated with the other Infinity games so if this was an Infinity game it would be the fifth.

Valid concerns about ZE3, but I think (hope?) our expectations will be thrown off.

12Riven is not Infinity, right? It was the first game of another serie, but it died too

Whether it's ZE3 or not, I'm still pretty hyped up...

Of course I'm hyping more if I tell myself that "it is going to be ZE3" but I try not to, because I could potentially disappoint myself if it turns out to be something else.

But really, I get impatiently curious as to what everything on that page signifies X~X. I'm a sucker for random hints.

• 2 weeks later...

UCHIKOSHI TWEETED "D" YESTERDAY IN MORSE CODE

TODAY 4INFINITY HAS "D" ON THE WEBSITE

THIS IS LITERALLY CONFIRMED TO BE A FUCKING NEW UCHIKOSHI TITLE

WE ARE GETTING A NEW UCHIKOSHI FUCKING TITLE

FUCK

HYPE

We're sure this isnt the Punchline game right?