Aksys Website teases "0303"

grim_tales1

Hey guys,

The mysterious site has changed again: - the word 'coin' is now scrolling across the top:

http://4infinity.co/

I dont know what to think, I mean if Nintendo had done something like that, it could mean some Mario/Sonic thing (Mario collects coins, Sonic collects rings) but coupled with everything else like the Greek stuff and Uchikoshi's weird tweets it must be something big,

I don't know but I heard VLR might have something related to A and B. Anyway, looking at the two images, "ice cream" is A and coin is B. Can't drag them in any way as they're set as background images, but I can get the names through the power of firefox.

HqDmAUw.png

Ignore the Swedish

1) the word "coin" scrolls by at 15 seconds a time.

2) "ice cream" is now written at the top

3) "ring" seems to have gone... into the main picture.

WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH US JUST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING ALREADY FOR GOODNESS' SAKES

I just got my friend to play 999. He's hooked and is saving for VLR, passed the game onto his sister and now she's hooked. ZERO ESCAPE FANS UNITE

• 2 weeks later...

I bookmarked the page. I'll keep close attention to it everyday.

God I hope it truly is a tease for you know what. If not, then I guess that's okay too... I don't know what to believe yet but we could really use a ZE3 sooner or later rather than never.

I bookmarked the page. I'll keep close attention to it everyday.

God I hope it truly is a tease for you know what. If not, then I guess that's okay too... I don't know what to believe yet but we could really use a ZE3 NOW.

Fixed. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a perfect tease, it involves keywords to decipher and it changes subtly to leave fans into speculation mode.

It's the most interesting event I've seen in a while online, and it's been going on for a month or two now (I think?).

As much as I wish that it's a ZE3 confirmation, I'm also trying to make sure that I'm prepared to learn that it's not part of the series if ever, Like that, if it doesn't end up being ZE3, I won't be too disappointed... But It's already hard to think of the possibly that it "may" not be ZE3 though , and this tease just...simply works. > < 

• 2 weeks later...

I see 000306, I'm guessing one of those numbers are weeks that's remaining.

I'm wondering if it's even possible to figure out what all of those mean, or is it just a pure trolling-scheme for us to guess for no reason until they actually get it out >  <

No matter what it is, it's entertaining to watch that site change, haha.