Aksys Website teases "0303"

grim_tales1

Yeah, that's obviously for contrast. However, since we nowadays deal with 7bi officially, I find it hard to take 6bi, not because it is "wrong", but because all his works are so good from the scientific point of view, that it kindda, idk, makes it less real... but meh, it can be just me being a bitch

New concept art for ZE3 revealed at Aksys' Uchikoshi focused panel. ZE3 will have a tone like 999 and a brand new artist. there'll be a dog, or something.

uTNsFn4.jpg

That picture made 100x more excited.

GDI Aksys/Spike Chunsoft I CANNOT CONTAIN MY HYPE!!!

It's made even worse by how none of my friencs know of ZE's existence, so I cannot share it.

New concept art for ZE3 revealed at Aksys' Uchikoshi focused panel. ZE3 will have a tone like 999 and a brand new artist. there'll be a dog, or something.

uTNsFn4.jpg

My god...Is that really official? It's official right!?

It looks more like 999's style than its sequel, which I'm loving already!...

So that's really the conceptual art huh? Although it might end up being a tad bit different, I hope they replicate the dark realistic tone exactly like it, in the actual game.

If the third game purely has that kind of art-style, it'll really have the creepy vibe of the first game unlike the more cartoony sequel. It really, REALLY looks promising so far and at least now I I'll enjoy this year immensely now that I have something extreme to look forward to in Summer 2016.