Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Well, it is Majikoi content after all and I don't believe it's terrible. It's only twelve episodes too, so why not?

The..."mushroom"...festival...

But it also have its cute moments too ^_^  (thers not that much of them though)

Can't wait to read it. Just really happy to see you guys translating it, after the original Majikoi done.

Really, god bless you all.

And really want to read the momoyo route, I've just skip the text to see what happened and there was a scene when she flustered and scared to ghost (based on the CG)
It's really rare to see onee-sama act this cute :3

Oh and chris after and the after S. Because she is the only one that don't have the "After" route in the original majikoi right?

can any1 tell me if they modified the previous routes in any way? specifically i only played christiane's and kazuko's routes and i wanna know if i need to read them again, i actually plan on reading this, also any eta? i get that it's coming "soon" but i wanna know at least if i will have to wait less than a month or less than six months ^^

can any1 tell me if they modified the previous routes in any way? specifically i only played christiane's and kazuko's routes and i wanna know if i need to read them again, i actually plan on reading this, also any eta? i get that it's coming "soon" but i wanna know at least if i will have to wait less than a month or less than six months ^^

What do you mean by modified? Each of the main heroines have an after-story, that continues their route from Majikoi. As for an ETA, soon is probably the closest you'll get.

You guys are so fast... And the team consisting of 8 people sounds really good, way better than 3-5 people teams, only downside is lack of TLC, and maybe second TL, but with dowolf on the ship it looks like other TL isn't needed.

dowolf=god tier translator?(I don't know how he have power to translate so fast :blink: ) followed by 2 QCers + 2 script editors + 2 image editors, makes indeed godlike combination. 

With this tempo I think release at the end of July is quite possible, but end of August or early/mid September looks like more accurate/better date.

Also I'm quite curious if/what you'll choose next to work on. Would be a shame if such a good team'll part their ways after just one project.

Keep up the good work guys!

Hmm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't "Maji Translations" be changed into "Skyspear Translations" ?

Here: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/9203-majikoi-s-translation-project/ 

Translation project for Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S ( or "Majikoi S," for short.)
By Maji Translations

We have no future plans. We may have plans in the future, but we have none now.

Our group isn't nearly as organized as you make it out to be. That said, every member does their part, and does it fairly quickly, so things do get done.

And yes, it should be changed. Probably. Remind me again next update.

Also, for the record, I can confirm Takae mini-route is a tribute/continuation of the anime. Sort of. You'll see. Maybe?

Err are you positive? I was under the impression that Takae died in the anime. if not dead, then certainly imprisoned, for attempting to... err what was it? overthrow the country for abandoning her? or something like that. something which resulted in her getting cybernetic limbs, and blowing buildings apart, as well as providing a bunch of illegal weaponry to people.

Err are you positive? I was under the impression that Takae died in the anime. if not dead, then certainly imprisoned, for attempting to... err what was it? overthrow the country for abandoning her? or something like that. something which resulted in her getting cybernetic limbs, and blowing buildings apart, as well as providing a bunch of illegal weaponry to people.

Watch the last minute of the last episode again.

1. We don't have any order yet, other than Kazuko getting done first, and Koyuki last.

2. The plan is that our patch will be compatible with both the Wairu version and base version of the game.

I was rereading this thread from the beginning with no reason..and found this...

Koyuki was meant to be done last from the beginning... hmm...and she didnt won any polls....hmm.....does anyone have a record who voted for who?

#antimarshmallowconspiracy

Not+sure+if+homeless+or+hipster+_49a29cd

Just rewatched the last episode for you

After the credits, Ageha is sitting with the principle and the two girls saying she will take responsibility, while the principle says they were declared dead, so he can't punish them.

Finally just one or two more moment , Nice job Guys , Nice job Guys!! , intend to work at Eushully.Co , U guys make good work for translation Team . Amazing .

You intend to work at Eushully!? Wow that is great!

back on topic:

#antimarshmallowconspiracy

I kept track of the results and indeed she won over hermit crabs. So i doubt it's a conspiracy.

How are you guys doing with the uncen patch? It only shows ?/416 and we have only 1 sample of Momoyo.

Do we have to wait till you have completed both the ENG and uncen patch before you give the patches or do we get the ENG patch 1st and the uncen when it's done?