Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

Harems are quite nice at the begining, but it might turn ugly. And in Majikoi, pretty bloody (we had a preview in the anime).

There wasn't actually a harem in the anime... least not my definition of it anyhow. Yamato never actually got together and did anything with any of them, and in the end after

they killed Takae, he chose his hermit crabs over all of them.

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers

There wasn't actually a harem in the anime... least not my definition of it anyhow. Yamato never actually got together and did anything with any of them, and in the end after

they killed Takae, he chose his hermit crabs over all of them.

Spoilers dude...spoilers -_-

And she dint die

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers

Oh right sorry... and she didn't?

i mean *SPOILERS*

Momo almost did for sure, and if she almost died, then i feel certain Takae probably woulda.

That's... not quite how to spoiler, my man

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers

That's... not quite how to spoiler, my man

Its not?... err hmm i have no idea how then. eh i'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to talking online. i barely comprehend any of the strange emotes this strange generation of mine invented, or any of the technology.... no wait i can safely say that i do not comprehend any of the technology.

Its not?... err hmm i have no idea how then. eh i'm a bit of a dummy when it comes to talking online. i barely comprehend any of the strange emotes this strange generation of mine invented, or any of the technology.... no wait i can safely say that i do not comprehend any of the technology.

There's a spoiler tool in the menu bar when you type up a reply, it hides the text underneath a prompt, meaning that people have to willingly click it in order to read it, rather than reading accidentally.  Like this:

It's actually pretty straightforward once you know that it's there.

Now, that being said, I don't think that what you spoiled was particularly important, but there's kind of a blanket rule about spoilers in general, in most similarly focused online communities, just because what people consider to be "important" and "not important" will vary wildly from person to person.  Most places it's a bannable offense, sometimes regardless of whether it was intentional or not.

There's a spoiler tool in the menu bar when you type up a reply, it hides the text underneath and prompt, meaning that people have to willingly click it in order to read it, rather than reading accidentally.  Like this:

It's actually pretty straightforward once you know that it's there.

ahh okay thanks.  i seriously had no idea.

Regarding the anime

Neither Takae nor Momo were close to dying, just exhausted. Takae and the other girl get taken by Kuki, recieving no punishments because they were presumed dead, While Momo was just playing dead.

I'd also like to give my tremendous thanks to the team.