Majikoi S Translation Project Discussion

54942287.jpg

Thanks for looking into that!

Also, would it be possible for you guys to upload the subbed videos somewhere?  I had to delete Update4.pac because it rendered 2/3 of the videos unwatchable (it would just play 1 second of the audio from the video without doing anything else), but it would be a bit of a bummer if I couldn't see them at all.

we should have noted that for the videos, they do not play without help from CCCP or K-lite, which is annoyin'

When I got to the video of Chris beating the snot out of that mass of gangsters, it bugged out, and a message popped up, saying "NeXAS has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I'm getting the same error in Chris' route, but not at a video. It happens every time as Chris says "Awah." when she and Mayucchi are cleaning early in the route. Can't figure out how to get past it.

Edit: ^Oh, it's already fixed? Great! Thanks for getting to it so fast.

https://majitranslations.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/bug-fix/

we have the bug fix up and runnin', instructions on the page, so sorry 'bout this messup.

No biggie.  People make mistakes ^_^  I'm just glad you guys were able to fix things so quickly.

Just checked and the issue I had before is now gone.  I was able to successfully skip through all the read text and past the video.  Worked like a charm.  Also downloaded K-Lite and am re-downloading Update4.pac.  If I have any other problems I'll be sure to let you guys know.

EDIT: Videos work perfectly now!

Thank you so much guys for the translations. Few things I noticed about the translations, for some reason I find it awkward for me to read "kiss" or "lick" instead of "*kiss*" or "*lick*" during some of the kissing dialogues in the game but that's just for me personally though, maybe because i'm used to other translations and I noticed that in Momoyo's route in the beginning that when Momoyo said I love you to Yamato, Yamato replied with "... and I You" is this a typo? or is that what the script in the original game says? Im just curious though, it would be really nice if you guys could explain it for a little bit, but anyhow I'm still really thankful that you guys finished translating Majikoi S so fast!

An updated installer has been posted. Again, we apologize for the mistake.

The "and I You' is likely a typo, and shouldn't be capitalized, but meh, it's fine. As for the h-scene, to be completely blunt, we didn't put a whole heck of a lot of effort into them. The h-scenes in this game were stupidly long and very nearly made half of us quit, and succeeded n driving at least one of us insane. So while they were QC'd and we made sure none of the lines are outright broken, we didn't put a whole lot of effort into formatting. Sorry if that upsets anyway, but that's how it is.

Welp, the h-scenes are pretty long and tedious, right now im just sorta half-skipping it <_< but, oh well, I can't complain, will probably get used to it sooner or later. Found few more typos but it's not that game breaking or anything and people will probably still understand the sentences. Anyhow, thank you again for the translation!

Edit: Forgot to mention that even though there are a few typos, I think the overall quality of the translation is really good though!

The "and I You' is likely a typo, and shouldn't be capitalized, but meh, it's fine. As for the h-scene, to be completely blunt, we didn't put a whole heck of a lot of effort into them. The h-scenes in this game were stupidly long and very nearly made half of us quit, and succeeded n driving at least one of us insane. So while they were QC'd and we made sure none of the lines are outright broken, we didn't put a whole lot of effort into formatting. Sorry if that upsets anyway, but that's how it is.

In all fairness, sex scenes are boring as hell to work on. Like, the most boring part of working on a visual novel nine times out of ten.

Also, congrats on the completion! I was hopeful this would come with the uncensored patch, but I can live without.

Some of the DL links are broken -> Error (429) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

You guys should relocate them to mega.co.nz

Should be working now. Kept both links, and kardororororo uploaded the bugfix and 100% save to mega.

i've already set the directory to the exact destination where i put my majikoi s file but unable to click next at the installer, anyone knows what is the problem here?

1) Is your system locale Japan?

2) Are you going into the folder with まじこいS.exe?