solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

6 pages of entries

You all will suffer for making me type a score sheet so long. ALL OF YOU WILL PAY!

What was that? You wanted more people to sign up? In that case count me in too!

I'll be dropping out in the next round, but let's see how large we can make your initial score sheet :3

WEEK 2

Hi there! I'm not dead, as close as it felt. I am using what strength I have right now to give all of you a Week 2 message. Your challenge this week will separate the contenders from the pretenders for this week is a drawing challenge! 

Your challenge: Draw Batman into the Visual Novel of your choice

The drawing does not have to be incredible, or even good. Just submit some sort of drawing of Batman in a visual novel to receive points. 5 points to everyone who posts a drawing by March 18th. 3 points for everyone who posts between March 18th and  March 22nd. An extra 3 points to the person who posts my favorite work! 

WEEK 2

Hi there! I'm not dead, as close as it felt. I am using what strength I have right now to give all of you a Week 2 message. Your challenge this week will separate the contenders from the pretenders for this week is a drawing challenge! 

Your challenge: Draw Batman into the Visual Novel of your choice

The drawing does not have to be incredible, or even good. Just submit some sort of drawing of Batman in a visual novel to receive points. 5 points to everyone who posts a drawing by March 18th. 3 points for everyone who posts between March 18th and  March 22nd. An extra 3 points to the person who posts my favorite work! 

Question!  Does the drawing have to be our 'own', or is it simply editing existing pictures into the VN's format?  Are we limited to Batman or would 'Bruce Wayne' work just as well?  How much of the original VNs existing images are we allowed to use?

Does it have to be a scene that would actually appear in the VN, UI and all, or can we simply put Batman into a picture that's related but isn't necessarily a 'scene' within the VN itself?

Fate.zero.full.1023971.jpg

Something like this, for example.  How would it go?

...Actually, fuck it, does it even have to be an image?  Would a video or a Ren'py file work as long as Batman is in it and it's related to a VN?