Hi there! About time I stopped lurking I guess...

Abyssalrift

Hello Fuwanovel world!

So I've been around for quite a while, not that I said anything...  

I guess i should start from the beginning.  I've always liked anime, watching Pokemon from a young age, I then stumbled across Naruto watching TV at my cousin's place and from then on I got hooked!  My first VN was "Rin ga Utau, Mirai no Neiro" which I found and downloaded from fuwanovel.That was around the 21st of August 2013 (I remember it vividly because I took the wrong bus after my piano exam that day and ended up walking for about 45 minutes in the rain in a suit).  The comedy and (slight?) romance mixed in with the classic bit of tragedy made it a pretty good starting VN if I do say so myself.  From then on, thanks to the "Random Visual Novels" on the side, I read quite a few other VN's such as Utawarerumono, Planetarian, Wanko to Kurasou, Konosora, True remembrance (the feels Q_Q) and quite a few others.

What I'm reading right now is Harvest Overray (ty Atlas, TA, RTK and other such programs for helping me with that, all hail Aaeru-Sama) and I'm in between routes of Symphonic Rain, Grisaia no Kaijitsu, Hoshizora no Memoria (dat common route tho), and G-Senjou.

I thought I'd come out and say hi because its not something I really do... ever, and I think being able to talk with people of similar interests would be pretty nice.

So uh yeah, thats me, and i hope to make good memories here :D

Oh! One more thing,

KISO IS AN INDEPENDENT LIGHT/TORPEDO CRUISER THAT DON'T NEED NO SEAPLANES~

^Kancolle for the curious :)