Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

More nitpicking time, and this time I'm taking it out on PE, even though its super prevalent in all VNs:

That even when the protagonist is in the CG of an H-Scene, the heroine still looks dead at the camera.

I swear to god, this one is probably one of my greatest peeves ever.  In Ritsuko's second H-scene, she clearly asked to touch it and examine his penis, yet what does the HCG show? Her with a craned neck looking dead center at the camera, not the cock.  Even if you wanted to argue that she was looking at his face, she is still looking far, far too high. Since when does looking at something 30 cm MAX above you require tilting your head to a 5/12π angle? NEVER.  Her head isnt even turned to the side like you would expect, its craned backwards and her eyes are shifted slightly.

More nitpicking time, and this time I'm taking it out on PE, even though its super prevalent in all VNs:

That even when the protagonist is in the CG of an H-Scene, the heroine still looks dead at the camera.

I swear to god, this one is probably one of my greatest peeves ever.  In Ritsuko's second H-scene, she clearly asked to touch it and examine his penis, yet what does the HCG show? Her with a craned neck looking dead center at the camera, not the cock.  Even if you wanted to argue that she was looking at his face, she is still looking far, far too high. Since when does looking at something 30 cm MAX above you require tilting your head to a 5/12π angle? NEVER.  Her head isnt even turned to the side like you would expect, its craned backwards and her eyes are shifted slightly.

Eclipsed's not-so-subliminal messaging got to me. I'm leaning towards picking up the all ages version of Princess Evangile as my next VN, after I finish the last route in F/SN within the next couple of days. I'm looking for something that is

- mostly very light

- with substantial interaction between the female characters (preferably during a long common route, but as long as there's lots of people running around in a character route, that's ok too)

- containing little or no H-content

- ideally, involving substantial feels during character routes, though this is negotiable

Basically, I'm looking to play Little Busters! again, but, you know, a different game. I don't have expectations that I'll get that same experience, of course, but am I right that all-ages Princess Evangile meets those criteria at least?

dRu3Fkg.jpg

Ritsuko: ??? My eyes are naturally red.

~~

On Chapter 25 of Ritsuko's route. No comments about plot/drama/Headmistress. Everything's expected.

Ritsuko's obviously fking adorable <3

Also, Ayaka's sisterly moments with Ritsuko were awesome. Definitely looking forward to her route.

Haaaa.....this is why Western market still tre(ats VN as something worthy of contempt)

Meh, better not go off topic.

Well to be fair, it is made by a nukige studio which isn't much better than hentai which is still going to get you some pretty odd looks by anyone who isn't already accepting of it.

And I honestly can't blame half of them when you look at the software quality of some of this stuff.  That earlier focusing issue can probably be fixed with either ~10 characters of code, or about 3 lines depending on how they shift the movie.  That is what I call incredibly bad testing.

^ I think mitch means the fandisc when he says afterstory.

~~

Those are some harsh words against Rise & Chiho </3

I just don't like drama, and these two were the cause of ~80% of it during the common route, can you blame me?  :vinty:

So I finished Rises route and I must say, that the game was quite enjoyable. I liked Konomis dialoges about impregnation as they weren't original but still funy. What I disliked was missing Rurikos route. The game felt like beta version without her and it was annoying in some situations like when you got paper with 5 circles and could choose from 4 girls. I hope, that they'll release the fandisk which will complete that. 

THATS RIGHT! the vn constantly reminds you of the other girls but then it doesnt have a route for them. like with sister mashimi or mashima advice about who to choose. she mentions Ruriko as an option but then the vn has no option for her.

also, there should be a sister mashima or mashimi route. she is one of the greatest. especially that comment she makes when driving a bus full of kids "If we all pray together..... our prayers might just be enough." im convinced she is a certified troll.

THATS RIGHT! the vn constantly reminds you of the other girls but then it doesnt have a route for them. like with sister mashimi or mashima advice about who to choose. she mentions Ruriko as an option but then the vn has no option for her.

also, there should be a sister mashima or mashimi route. she is one of the greatest. especially that comment she makes when driving a bus full of kids "If we all pray together..... our prayers might just be enough." im convinced she is a certified troll.