✿ ~

reifawn

hey~ i'm a long-time lurker, and today i finally decided to make an account so that i could participant in threads and such^^. i came across this forum by its love live thread, but i liked visual novels too and so i decided to exploreee 

anyways my name is yasmin and im a chinese student living in sunny singapore (its usually 31'C / 90'F everyday.... :() hehe ~~ i really like romance visual novels, otome games because of the hot guys and story, and nintendo :D

everyone seems super nice and friendly here, so i hope my stay here is OK! hopefully i get to know more great visual novels and meet some great new friends here :>

ahh thank you so much everyone i didnt expect so much replies!!  :sachi: i tried giving replies but the system said i had exceeded the amount of quotes i could put in, plus i couldn't reply to so many so i had to remove some... hope you dont mind it im really sorry about it;;;!

i hope everyone has a good day today ~

replies:

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a 2d hot guy

5fe14be052.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.

Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

what do u feel about Tans? for me they taste as sweet as chocolate.