Unhack

InvertMouse

Harry, good to hear you're thinking about Weedy :lol:! Cool, looking forward to hearing what you think of the new episodes m(_ _)m.

Thanks SnowPoke! Yeah, this is a bit like the world's hardest game, except Unhack is a heck of a lot easier :P.

Thank you Forythos :)! Looking forward to your feedback.

Forythos, thanks for playing! Sorry to hear it's a bit laggy on your machine. I might do some optimization work at some point, but of course, there will always be limits.

Tay, thanks for being supportive as always~ Good discipline on not playing until the exams are finished :D! I got your PM, too. Will send a postcard over the next time I visit the post office :).

Tests are over, just played the new episodes again:

Episode 4's final game segment (no spoilers) was AWESOME. Every single level pushes the boundaries for solid level planning and the introduction of new, fresh concepts. This is a great game, and it's fun. Ep 4's ending story segment was top-notch, too: your finest so far imo.

Episode 5: Difficulty really ramps up with that final gameplay segment. One minor thing I appreciated (may not have died before...): after running out of lives, I didn't "have" to sit through the prologue again, I jumped right back into the action. Good choice.

I like the episode-to-episode transitions. Did you have those before? If so, I just forgot. In any case, another great release!

Thanks SnowPoke! Please continue to support the game m(_ _)m.

Thank you Tay! Hope the exams went okay :D. It makes me happy to hear that you're really enjoying the game. Wow, you've never died until this point? Pretty impressive B)! I only recently added the links that let you jump straight into the next episode :). Thanks!

Glad to see the work being done here, because it's awesome.

Unfortunately I'm on a HP mini with like 2 G.B RAM (and a lot of it is probably used just to run the computer...) so the game lags :(. Not having a mouse sucks as well.

Will wait till I get home to play it and then give a review of the next three chapters.

Glad to see the work being done here, because it's awesome.

Unfortunately I'm on a HP mini with like 2 G.B RAM (and a lot of it is probably used just to run the computer...) so the game lags :(/>. Not having a mouse sucks as well.

Will wait till I get home to play it and then give a review of the next three chapters.

Thank you for your interest! Sorry to hear it's lagging on your machine. If you, and anyone else here (:)), as an iPad by any chance, Unhack actually runs on that as well. Please feel free to check it out there. Looking forward to your feedback!

Just to keep everyone updated, episodes six and seven by pretty much ready to go. Please look forward to another simultaneous release real soon.

Wow mouse, ive been very sick and to come home and see not 1, not 2 but 3 new episodes, I am very happy!!! These are really amazing, GREAT JOB!!!

Thank you Ryoji! Really happy to hear you've recovered :). Hope you enjoyed the new episodes!

m4ra9Tz.jpg

Out of all the places I've mentioned Unhack on, Fuwanovels has to be one of the most supportive. Thank you everyone m(_ _)m.

We're now halfway through the ten episodes. Thank you for keeping me motivated with your kind feedback. I've actually compiled a list of Unhack's media appearances so far. For those interested, here they are:

http://www.invertmouse.com/?p=334

Last night, to my surprise, I found a YouTuber's playthrough of Unhack's first two episodes. It's pretty entertaining! Please feel free to show your support by dropping a comment on the video:

Episode 6 of Unhack will be released this Saturday on the 11th of May. Please look forward to seeing how the plot unfolds. If you've been enjoying the game, please continue to spread the word. Thank you!

Just tried to play ep 1 using an asus memopad 10. At first it required me to update chrome... so i did. After that, the game loaded fine... except I can't press login for whateer reason, making the whole thing rather difficult. Probably an issue with the framework unhack is running in not playing nice with touch input...

Zakamutt, thanks for letting me know~ The only touch device I've tested Unhack on so far is the iPad. Yeah, I would guess it's the framework, too. I'll look it up at some point. Of course, The priority now is finishing the remaining episodes.

Thanks shcboomer! See you on Saturday :). Well, not literally see you but you get it B).

Just played through Episodes 3-6 and the story has me hooked. I'm really enjoying the interactions between all of the characters. One thing that really impresses me is the learning mechanics. Every mission starts off with what is a tutorial, without the tutorial. I love how you introduce the new mechanics on their own, then slowly add the older mechanics back into the mix until at the end, we're dealing with all of the hazards. That learning mechanic is very well executed and its a wonderful design choice.

In short, I'm solidbatman, and I approve of Unhack