What kind of dere are you? (If you are)

Nobuki

The quiz says I'm dendere(Which actually is my type I think),  however...

You are a kebabdere.

Rendere?

I love these. These are who I am. I SELF-IDENTIFY AS RENDERE AND KEBABDERE AND BY NOT ACKNOWLEDGING MY DERE'S EXISTENCE AND THEREFORE DENYING MY EXISTENCE THIS TEST IS OPPRESSING ME AND HARASSING AND INSULTING AND OFFENDING ME, TAKE IT DOWN OR I'LL SUE YOU ALL

The quiz says I'm dendere(Which actually is my type I think),  however...

I love these. These are who I am. I SELF-IDENTIFY AS RENDERE AND KEBABDERE AND BY NOT ACKNOWLEDGING MY DERE'S EXISTENCE AND THEREFORE DENYING MY EXISTENCE THIS TEST IS OPPRESSING ME AND HARASSING AND INSULTING AND OFFENDING ME, TAKE IT DOWN OR I'LL SUE YOU ALL

The test misspelled rendere for dendere. The D and R are pretty close on the keyboard. Mistakes were made.  ^_^

A few of my friends call me a tsundere, I really don't get why, definitely doesn't have to do with me telling them "what the fuck you want?" for fun all the time :makina:

Taking that quiz, answering truthfully in different ways, I ended up with Kuudere, Dandere, and Deredere. But really, if I had to say so myself, I'm a hardcore dandere outside of forums (my forum persona is definitely deredere with a slight kuudere at times)