Uh, hey.

Miulei

I think I made this account maybe a year ago, but for some reason I never posted anything or used it or read anything in the forums at all. I didn't even realize until I tried to sign up again. Um, anyway, nice to meet you all I think. You can call me Sean, or just hey you or whatever. Sorry if I bother anybody.

Favorite VN...? That's hard to say. I've played a lot and liked a lot. Maybe if I sat down for several hours, I could pin-point on or two favorites. I do have favorite developers though! I really like KEY, Type-MOON, and Nitro+

@Zakamutt:

Sayaka did some things wrong, but I love her more for having realistically human flaws.

@Flutterz

That is one cute wolf chibi.

Sayaka did some things wrong, but I love her more for having realistically human flaws.

Well, Sayaka x Kyouko is prolly my second favorite pairing in madoka magica (note to self: people might not share my affection for yuri.) Not sure if I like her much for any other reason, but you do make a good point about flaws making characters interesting.