Without Within

InvertMouse

Hello all :). I have just released my last visual novel for the year, Without Within. Since the game is complete, I figured it is better to put it here than Oncoming Projects. Hopefully that is okay!

Vinty has been getting nowhere with her calligraphy. Her confidence has sunk to an all time low.

As life pressures her toward giving up, will she forget why she pursued this craft in the first place?

The game is available free as my way of saying thanks for supporting me this year. I knew this would be done near Christmas so I hope it can be seen as a little gift from me :). The game was inspired by a reddit thread I stumbled upon a few months back.

VEWVYNnm.png

The game is on greenlight at the moment, so if you could spare a moment for me, that would be really cool :):

f67MCh7m.jpg

I also have a campaign for rewards like postcards, trading cards, physical copies etc:

zXFHfYFm.jpg

Some of the stuff you can get:

SRGu2TFl.jpg

doFOuiXl.png

Some screenshots from the game:

kghzCcal.jpg

4L9SPUyl.jpg

Thank you everyone! Hope you can spare a moment to check out the game sometime, and most important, happy holidays :D.

Thanks for all your work InvertMouse! 

The game looks really cute, i'll play it later today.

Also voted Yes on Steam :)

Edit: The game has a save on slot 1 already in it, you might want to fix that :P (unless it was intentional)

Edit 2: Finished playing it now (after getting most of the bad ends (the guy totally deserved the punch though))

It was pretty cute and chuckle inducing for how short it is, thank you for putting the time into it :D

Flutterz, there's only like eight days left in the year (>w<)/!

Thank you Rooke :D!

Thank you RinXD :). Sorry but what's discover about?

Thanks melo4496! Haha, dat second emoticon XD~

Thank you Nosebleed :). About that save slot thing, oh! Haha, I thought the save file was in my local drive somewhere. Oh well ;). Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

OriginalRen, thanks for putting together that Let's Play video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ5P09a2pHs

Flutterz, there's only like eight days left in the year (>w<)/!

Thank you Rooke :D!

Thank you RinXD :). Sorry but what's discover about?

Thanks melo4496! Haha, dat second emoticon XD~

Thank you Nosebleed :). About that save slot thing, oh! Haha, I thought the save file was in my local drive somewhere. Oh well ;). Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

OriginalRen, thanks for putting together that Let's Play video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ5P09a2pHs

Discover card is a credit card

• 4 weeks later...

fL0ErFRl.jpg

Hello everyone :). I wanted to let you know that Without Within has just been released for free on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/345650

I am sure a few people here have kindly voted for the game when it was on Greenlight, so I wanted to say thank you :).

Please feel free to check out it! And if you want to leave a review, that would be a big help. Thanks so much folks :).