Millia -The ending (Released)

Millia Soft

• 2 weeks later...

It's always neat to see OELVN projects starting up from a smaller scale, even though this one's gone past being a 'fan project' with the (already successful) kickstarter and all. (call me jealous...)

The characters seem pretty cute while the story feels sort of minimalist, but perhaps that's all it really needs to be...
'ganbare!' or something like that. (doesn't 'do your best' sound kind of... meh. that much is given, I mean.)

I just stumbled across this project thanks to Satsuki's signature and gave you guys a little kick on Kickstarter. I really love the character art! Good luck, as you are hopefully entering the home stretch, and keep up the good work! Also, if you want another set of experienced eyes to read the English script and help you weed out grammar / spelling issues, drop me a line.

I just stumbled across this project thanks to Satsuki's signature and gave you guys a little kick on Kickstarter. I really love the character art! Good luck, as you are hopefully entering the home stretch, and keep up the good work! Also, if you want another set of experienced eyes to read the English script and help you weed out grammar / spelling issues, drop me a line.

Thanks for your contribution! It should not be long until we reached the final sketch goal~

Atm we already have enough hand on the editing, but if there is any change, we will contact you~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Project Status

Hi everyone, sorry for the long await!

I thought I would wait for a little bit more before releasing the update about the progress but there are many who asked about it so I'll answer here for all the backers and leave the official update a little bit later.

So, after we finished our kickstarter campaign, we are moving at quite a good pace. We're already done with the art and music parts, so the remaining work are translating the script, having it quality checked, then we're done.

With that said, I think we can release the visual novel in mid or late July without problems.

After we release the visual novel, we will move on its prequel immediately.

Here is what excited: What will the future be?

If the visual novel sells well, I will take the leap and create a medium/big and awesome project with the ideas I already have in mind. This will be counted as the 2nd project, it will run parallel with the prequel of the current visual novel.

Thank you guys for all your support! I really appreciate it!

Have a good day!

Millia Soft Project Leader - Ryou

• 1 month later...

Project Status Update

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience but the release date will be postponed until late August because the translation is taking longer than expected. We want to make it as good as possible for you to enjoy so the visual novel will come out a little slower.

Thank you for supporting!

• 5 months later...
  • HataVNI changed the title to Millia -The ending (Released)