Angel Beats!: Operation Countdown

Tenkuru

So we have to wait 21 hours in the end.. fun.

I'll still check to see what happens when the countdown reaches 0. Maybe the website is all glitched and it'll actually show what's behind the countdown.

Apparently the timer resets back to 24 hours once it reaches 0 .____.

Has anyone here pressed the -ENTER- button? It takes you to a page with some dates, not sure what they are about but seems like release dates. It also has something with air, clannad, little busters and key. It also says "original anime something something" with the last part being show, I believe. Couldn't properly read it. Well, maybe that's old stuff that has been on the site for a long time or has no real meaning and I just have issues, nevermind in that case.

Has anyone here pressed the -ENTER- button? It takes you to a page with some dates, not sure what they are about but seems like release dates. It also has something with air, clannad, little busters and key. It also says "original anime something something" with the last part being show, I believe. Couldn't properly read it. Well, maybe that's old stuff that has been on the site for a long time or has no real meaning and I just have issues, nevermind in that case.

It takes you to the official angel beats site, those dates are all stuff that's been released like Angel Beats Stairway to Heaven

The big kanji is also just stuff about previous anime (Air, Clannad, Little Busters) and how it's written and planned by Maeda Jun

So yeah, nothing important there.

It takes you to the official angel beats site, those dates are all stuff that's been released like Angel Beats Stairway to Heaven

The big kanji is also just stuff about previous anime (Air, Clannad, Little Busters) and how it's written and planned by Maeda Jun

So yeah, nothing important there.

Thanks. Nevermind then, I have issues.

It's the VN. Japan started selling the character goods with Angel Beats artwork from the game on them. In addition, there was an order slip in Sofmap.

Hm, well that's unexpected, but hey better late than ever, right before 2014 ended so they kept their promise of it being in 2014.

Official release date of the first installment is the year we all turn grey and feeble.

People turn grey?!

What kind of Elf are you?

Important questions aside, I am kind of interested in this. This Visual Novel was one of the things that made me make an account on the forum, trying to figure out more about Key and the like.

Countdown to announce... An announcement. Japan, please. (The site says live event + NicoNico broadcast announcement on the 22nd)

It indicates Key x Aniplex so at least we know it's probably anime related. Meh. They're not gonna exploit this setting correctly unless they make it at least 2-cour, that was already a flaw of the original series.

Could be more though, what with that "new project" thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...