Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Wait what happened while I was gone D:

My brother took the laptop with him over the weekend and mine is in need of repair >.<

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

Confession: I dont want to sleep between mom and neechan because they both hug me so tightly...

I might die due to so much affection QwQ

VNs are hard to make D:

I'd rather just make it into a lewd short story instead ._.

That's enough for a VN according to Winged Cloud 

But WInged Cloud is shit.

My brother took the laptop with him over the weekend and mine is in need of repair >.<

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

Confession: I dont want to sleep between mom and neechan because they both hug me so tightly...

VNs are hard to make D:

A broken clock is on time twice a day 

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

A broken clock is on time twice a day 

This an abomination of humanity, not a bloody clock.

._.

Confession: as my days in my last year of highschool go by , depression starts to catch up on me along with anxiety and  fear. However I shall not give in, with cheerfulness found in moe, I shall overcome all these negative feelings and become what I aspire myself to be. 

A beautiful butterfly?

oh no my secret's out

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

I beg you *bows*

Dont. Just dont. Please ;-;

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

I beg you *bows*

Fiiine xD

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

Kinetic novel. No choices, just story and pics. XD

Confession: I'm back at my aunt's house for a month. Back to my good old crappy internet speeds and twin sized mattress. But on the plus side, my grandma is letting my family and I stay with her until we can afford to move out.

Also, when I do eventually move to Ohio, I'm thinking I might just go and buy a house. I can get a really decent loan on one from the VA, and it'd probably be easier on me in the long run if I took advantage of it.

Confession:i`m not fond of lolis...yet i watch/downloaded lots of AVs with actress shorter than 150cm. Damn it, im not a pedobear. I swear.

I use to think that way too for a little while. :Teeku:

:amane: Well i hope i found something new near future so i can forget bout these AVs but not anytime soon though. My side dish these days consist of them and Cosplay fetish.

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

I beg you *bows*

Fiiine xD

Don't listen to her! She's deterring you from greatness!

Many things happened.

Make a VN out of this:

VNs are hard to make D:

I beg you *bows*

Fiiine xD

Don't listen to her! She's deterring you from greatness!

You dare question nee-san?!

Confession:i`m not fond of lolis...yet i watch/downloaded lots of AVs with actress shorter than 150cm. Damn it, im not a pedobear. I swear.

Since when does short = loli? I like short women too, there's something really appealing about a woman that I could throw over my shoulder and carry away... Not a fan of lolis though. I also like tall girls I might add. It might be that i simply like women.

short girls are kawaii thou

Flat is good irl too sometimes

I swear I am not a pedo either 

Yeah yeah say what you want you scary beard man :makina: 

a78cf4d6ba7ed67e8bfefa926a6bbb10.png

I will just give them these small gifts : <

Since when does short = loli? I like short women too, there's something really appealing about a woman that I could throw over my shoulder and carry away... Not a fan of lolis though. I also like tall girls I might add. It might be that i simply like women.

"I simply like women"

10/10

@fuwan0vel_txt on Twitter, are you seeing this

when the cover look like this

http://puu.sh/lN66p/f21d368a04.jpg

Hidden Content

Where can I buy this? Research purposes

Hidden Content

Where can I buy this? Research purposes

:salt::holo::salt: