Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I went to the movies alone all the time, just had to get used to it since I love to watch new movies but often had no one to go with.  Now, sometimes I even prefer to go alone even when I have someone I could go with xD.  But yeah, it's nice to have company.

I even celebrated my b-day alone today, treated myself to some yummy drink & food and bought myself some video games... lol, so sad.   :sleep:

Confession: I went to the movies alone all the time, just had to get used to it since I love to watch new movies but often had no one to go with.  Now, sometimes I even prefer to go alone even when I have someone I could go with xD.  But yeah, it's nice to have company.

I even celebrated my b-day alone today, treated myself to some yummy drink & food and bought myself some video games... lol, so sad.   :sleep:

There was special deals starting today, so I got  ^_^

3DS - Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call

PVita - Wolf Among Us

PS4 - Murdered Soul Suspect

Aah, I see.  Not sure about Soul Suspect though I heard the others were quite good.  :D

Then you need to whine more. :makina:

Like I am about to~

Confession: I live an hour away from any of my friends, and I don't have any normal means of transportation to go and see them. This leads me to my current dilemma of not being able to see the girl that I have been seeing as often as we would both like to. She is quitting her job next week and taking the rest of the summer off though, so we should be golden here soon. 

Still though, it kinda sucks. q-q

Confession 2: I think, after having seen her a number of times more since she brought up the thing about us getting together... I think I can finally open myself up again. TL Note: We are probably going to start officially dating in the next few weeks.

Confession 3: I ALSO have that appointment tomorrow for depression and stuff... so... yeah. Here we go. :s

Good luck with the dating! I hope the long (actually it's short given a car) distance works out for both of you. こっちこそ頑張りますから!

http://howibecametexan.com/2014/02/13/13-surprising-benefits-of-being-in-a-long-distance-relationship/

Then you need to whine more. :makina:

Like I am about to~

Confession: I live an hour away from any of my friends, and I don't have any normal means of transportation to go and see them. This leads me to my current dilemma of not being able to see the girl that I have been seeing as often as we would both like to. She is quitting her job next week and taking the rest of the summer off though, so we should be golden here soon. 

Still though, it kinda sucks. q-q

Confession 2: I think, after having seen her a number of times more since she brought up the thing about us getting together... I think I can finally open myself up again. TL Note: We are probably going to start officially dating in the next few weeks.

Confession 3: I ALSO have that appointment tomorrow for depression and stuff... so... yeah. Here we go. :s

So my internet went bad like super bad and I wasn't able to do anything for 5 whole days 

Now the last page I read was 212 .... this thread progresses really fast

I am not reading 25 pages ;-;

Also congratz Lino

Edit:

Confession: she replied. It only took her two damn weeks...