Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I'm starting to think the girl I sit next to in my math class has a crush on me.  Not quite sure, since I don't really know her personality, but she's being really friendly to me, which is kinda strange because she's barely interacted with anyone else in the class besides the teacher and seems to be rather quiet the rest of the time.  I'm thinking about offering to help her with some of the math problems she struggles with as a test to see how she acts around me.

Confession: I'm starting to think the girl I sit next to in my math class has a crush on me.  Not quite sure, since I don't really know her personality, but she's being really friendly to me, which is kinda strange because she's barely interacted with anyone else in the class besides the teacher and seems to be rather quiet the rest of the time.  I'm thinking about offering to help her with some of the math problems she struggles with as a test to see how she acts around me.

がんばって〜

Confession: I probably wouldn't notice if someone liked me even if they threw a brick saying "I like you" at me.

Please don't finger her as part of your "test."

Confession: I'm starting to think the girl I sit next to in my math class has a crush on me.  Not quite sure, since I don't really know her personality, but she's being really friendly to me, which is kinda strange because she's barely interacted with anyone else in the class besides the teacher and seems to be rather quiet the rest of the time.  I'm thinking about offering to help her with some of the math problems she struggles with as a test so I can apply crunchytaco-senpai's advice of "First you take one finger and then you add another finger to it. If she lets you insert, it means she digs you. If she refuses, go back to one finger. "

fix'ed :wahaha:

~~

Confession: I stole toys from 99 cents store before

Please don't finger her as part of your "test."

fix'ed :wahaha:

facepalm_by_geniusgt-d5ctiy5.jpg

がんばって〜

Confession: I probably wouldn't notice if someone liked me even if they threw a brick saying "I like you" at me.

What can I say, I'm the typical oblivious guy.  I swear to God, I wouldn't notice a girl liked me unless she walked right up to me and said, "Hey, you, I like your face.  We're dating now."

EDIT:  Whoops, thought you were talking about me.  I get stupid when I'm tired.  At least I'm not alone in my obliviousness  :D

Confession: I'm finding this thread far more humorous than I probably should.  Watching it go from flame war to crunchytaco's advice corner on how to make women surrender themselves to you is actually highly entertaining.  Seriously, 10/10 thread, would do again, surpised this hasn't been tagged /b/ due to how hard its gotten derailed.

Confession for reals this time:  I had a kid in elementary school who was bald because he had to go through chemotherapy.  He got way too much attention because of it.  I would sometimes ponder ways to make his life miserable for using a medical circumstance to gather attention.  I have ADHD so I was probably jealous, but I was also raised to not stand out just because of it.  I still hate that kid and those kinds of people to this day, so much in fact that I got miffed when my parents paid for some random person's meal in a restaurant because they had a kid in a wheelchair.

Confession: I'm so excited for my 28th birthday.

I'm gonna fucking leave the internet when I reach 28.

Time to finger get to know all the girls.

Thanks tacotaco.

Confession: you can have internetz in the mobile devices... going out won't make you leave the internet :o

Confession: I'm jealous, because you're still in school.

College life.  Drink till you pass out, smoke w33d erryday.

Confession: Joking, I'm one of the biggest nerds I know.  I've never even gone to a party where people drink.  I'm about as white-bread as they come.

That's kind of cold...

...why?  I'm usually pretty oblivious, and I don't want to hurt her feelings by not doing anything.  Pretty sure I've done that to several girls before in high school, and I don't particularly want to do it again.  She does struggle in math, so even if she doesn't like me I can at least help her out.  Besides, spending time with a cute girl is never bad ^_^

But I am. ._.

I'm 16.

That surprised me so much when I checked your profile a few days ago.  I'm used to everyone on here being my age or older.  You and Funyarinpa really don't seem like 16 and 15-year-olds, respectively.