Clannad Kickstarter soon - Sekai Project

Rose

Apparently the Japanese companies are the ones who decided on the timing for Sekai Project's recent kickstarters, which seems a little weird to me. But the end result is that Clannad is overlapping with WAS, and Grisaia will overlap with Clannad. There's only so much weab money to go around. 

it's not fair to the WAS Kickstarter.If you run a lesser known VN project along with THE CLannad,of course people will choose to donate to Clannad,and I want WAS to reach the full voices goal,but I'm not so sure that will happen now...

At least WAS launched first. If Clannad hit first, it might not have even made it to the initial goal. But yeah, at this point, full voices for WAS is just a pipe dream.

This was a surprise! I really expected Grisaia to come first.

Thanks to the prefundia, I got in early enough to choose if I wanted early bird physical or digital... Yesterday, I could have sworn I was going to get a physical copy, but at the last minute I decided I'd rather go digital and advertise VNs to my steam friends.  Plus, knowing myself, I'd probably lose the disc eventually -- I can find the boxes, but none of the CDs to all my video games I played a decade ago =(

The kickstarter will be 100% funded before the 24 hours mark, I'm just so happy to see this. And someone actually got the 7k reward, that guy must be such a huge fan. Also, an amazing announcement is supposed to be done tomorrow, much hype.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/clannad-official-english-release/posts/1047674

The kickstarter will be 100% funded before the 24 hours mark, I'm just so happy to see this. And someone actually got the 7k reward, that guy must be such a huge fan. Also, an amazing announcement is supposed to be done tomorrow, much hype.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/clannad-official-english-release/posts/1047674

inb4 grisaia kickstarter is launched.