Clannad Kickstarter soon - Sekai Project

Rose

• 4 weeks later...

Well it seems to take kickstarter projects a while to get paypal support, most of the time they get it when the KS funding is nearly over and the paypal funding continues for a while after the kickstarter funding is finished. Good example would be the kickstarter for the fourth Shantae game which thanks to that managed to hit a number of stretch goals.

• 2 weeks later...

So, one week left and 400 grand raised.  I'm curious, does anyone know if the side story (Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de) is good and worth getting? 

I'm pretty sure it's not a thing that exists just yet, so no clue... So naturally I added a bunch of money for its physical copy and for the manga too. :P

24 hours left! Apparently if you don't have the money right now, you can donate $1 and you'll get access to the thing they'll use to manage pledge rewards and you'll be able to add more money to get whichever reward you want.

I was really happy about that. This is the first project I have ever backed on Kickstarter, so I had no idea about how it works and was worried when it came to the addons/getting the amount of money right.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen it hit Greenlight yet, surprisingly (considering it finished the funding before Grisaia did).

Either that or I'm just blind. :P

Steam reps have no problems allowing in Clannad, but they wanted public approval of Grisaia. So basically Clannad is already approved.