VNs you would like to be animated~

Snowtsuku

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete has animated facial features/eye movement/mouth movements along with the usual like sprite changing body position in most VN. It's the closest thing I've seen to animated in a VN.

Oooo, I have that installed on my external but never managed to start it. It seems awesome. Also, Misaki Kurehito's the artist.

Ok like I know the first season of umineko already came out but like ... I patiently await the day games 5-8 of umineko will be adapted into an animu //animugodsonegai

But hmmmmmmm.....I think I'd like to see flyable heart as an anime /u\ I mean it could be really really cute and casual and things haha

Ok like I know the first season of umineko already came out but like ... I patiently await the day games 5-8 of umineko will be adapted into an animu //animugodsonegai

It's been 3 years already. It just won't happen any time soon, especially considering how bad the first season did.

It's been 3 years already. It just won't happen any time soon, especially considering how bad the first season did.

Waaa I really dont think the anime was that bad haha >u< I think i watched it twice, once before I read the chiru arcs and once after while watching it with my cousin. Maybe it was just the execution that was poorly done? Or maybe I'm looking at it with rose-tinted glasses since I like umineko a lot haha /u\ //alsoiwanttoseemorebenkastelanimuscreentime

"Maybe one day", I whisper to myself, slowly lowering my body to the bed beneath me, as a single tear runs down my cheek.

Waaa I really dont think the anime was that bad haha >u< I think i watched it twice, once before I read the chiru arcs and once after while watching it with my cousin. Maybe it was just the execution that was poorly done? Or maybe I'm looking at it with rose-tinted glasses since I like umineko a lot haha /u\ //alsoiwanttoseemorebenkastelanimuscreentime

"Maybe one day", I whisper to myself, slowly lowering my body to the bed beneath me, as a single tear runs down my cheek.

Well, I didn't think it was very good but... that doesn't matter anyway, what does count is how it sold, and I think it sold pretty bad... When you consider how many good-selling anime never got S2 or S3, it's not very likely.

Well, I didn't think it was very good but... that doesn't matter anyway, what does count is how it sold, and I think it sold pretty bad... When you consider how many good-selling anime never got S2 or S3, it's not very likely.

Aww that's a shame ; n ; weeeeh

Haha, I gotta say, though, as much as I despise Erika (though she was created for that exact purpose), I would love to see her animated. Her voice in the PS3 version is excellent, too.

For me I would choose Cross Days following the Trap route .

Just love how Yuu makes Makoto fall for him. (giggle).

For me all the other girls are crazy about this guy over nothing.

Please NO posting spoilers without spoiler tags.

I added them for you this time.

Haha, I gotta say, though, as much as I despise Erika (though she was created for that exact purpose), I would love to see her animated. Her voice in the PS3 version is excellent, too.

AAH MY GOSH YES! I managed to fall in love with the despicable Erika Furudo /u\ //soperfecthelp

I'm also super curious as to how furfur and zepar would be played out! AAAH

• 1 month later...

I personally think that if they stayed true to the basic storyline and made Lilly or even Hanako the Main female protagonist ( biassed much :P ), Then Katawa Shoujou would be legendary, all thought if they follow a similar plot line as Amagami SS that would be epic to.

for anyone who hasn't seen amagami ss

the anime is split into small arcs of 4 episodes each focusing on 1 girl - sounds crappy but it is actually thoroughly entertaining.

Also Tomoyo After: It's a wonderful life. As much as what I love Nagisa as the main Heroine, Tomoyo just has this awesome attraction to her character in the 1 episode Ova, which left a void as they could have done sooooo much more with it.

Yea Rewrite is a good visual novel and i would love to see it be animated^^. I don't know what route that would be the best to get animated. Ootori Chihaya route seems like a good choice and then the Moon or Terra routes.

Definitely NOT Chihaya's route. I'm not saying its bad or anything, but a lot of people had trouble seeing the route as anything other than a shounen route which people seemed to hate about it.

I don't think we can just do one route and then move onto to Moon / Terra.

Kotori > Chihaya > Shizuru > Lucia > Akane

I'm really glad I was told this recommended route order before playing.

*Kotori's route laid the framework for the other routes

*Chihaya's route explained Kotarou's Rewriting ability

*Shizuru's route showed us what "Salvation" would mean (and insight into Guardian)

*Akane's route also showed us "Salvation" would be like (and insight into Gaia)

It makes me sad to admit that Lucia's route doesn't contribute much to the story, but it is what it is.

In any case, animating any one route wouldn't do Rewrite justice since a lot of details would be lost.

That being said though, I really want Rewrite to be animated as well... I just don't know how it can be done without screwing it up like many others have said about other VNs.

That being said though, I really want Rewrite to be animated as well... I just don't know how it can be done without screwing it up like many others have said about other VNs.

Omnibus format /Amagami animation

Since key always add the playing of different routes to the plot.

Clannad = Collecting orbs of light

Little Busters = For Rin to improve

Rewrite = All events are the branches which kagami analyze

• 2 months later...

I would love to see G-Senjou no Maou be adapted into an anime but find that it is almost as unlikely as a second season to Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

I would also love to see a Tsukihime anime so maybe we can finally hope for one after they release the tsukihime remake game.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Rewrite

2. Rewrite

3. Rewrite

I only finished Kotori route, but I'm confidant that it can make a very solid anime :3

Even though I haven't played the VN yet, I am pretty sure it is going to get an anime adaptation at some point what with all the other Key VNs (Clannad, Kanon, Little Busters, Air). As for what I would want to see animated, definitely G-Senjou no Maou. I think, if done properly, it could stand up there with Death Note and Code Geass in the Mind-Game Department.