• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmhm, awesome coffee. Gotto love it. My favorite coffee is newly grinded coffee beans and cooked in a Coffee press. The flavor just becomes so deep and nice, smooth. Stuff from machines taste okay, but they usually are thin in the taste and too bitter imo. What is cool when you have your own bean grinder you can mix espresso beans and normal ones if you'd like.

As for tea. I love black tea. I'd drink it all day if I could lol. But the caffeine in it tends to take a while to go away for me. I don't feel much more awake with it usually. But I have problems falling asleep if I drink it in the middle of the day.

• 1 month later...

Well, in work I prefer some strong, sweet instant coffee with milk. Now, I work in 12 hour system, 3-4 days of work, one day off. It's hard to stay awake sometimes, when you do repetitive, boring job.

But on lighter days, I prefer yerba mate or some refreshing green teas. Usually, I buy these in my local tea house. Much better quality, and lots of teas to choose from.

At home, I have cheap T-disc express machine. Discs are kinda expensive, but machine can put out suprisingly decent drinks with just pushing one button. That was one reason I bought it to my mum; she can't use complicated technology. Not just coffee, but you can also make tea and hot chocolade; good for kids. Latte is most popular choice in my family. Well, if I will have some cash to spend, I will definitely buy top-shelf express machine. You know, that kind where you use whole beans coffee, and machine mills it by itself. Nom nom nom.

Well, in work I prefer some strong, sweet instant coffee with milk. Now, I work in 12 hour system, 3-4 days of work, one day off. It's hard to stay awake sometimes, when you do repetitive, boring job.

But on lighter days, I prefer yerba mate or some refreshing green teas. Usually, I buy these in my local tea house. Much better quality, and lots of teas to choose from.

At home, I have cheap T-disc express machine. Discs are kinda expensive, but machine can put out suprisingly decent drinks with just pushing one button. That was one reason I bought it to my mum; she can't use complicated technology. Not just coffee, but you can also make tea and hot chocolade; good for kids. Latte is most popular choice in my family. Well, if I will have some cash to spend, I will definitely buy top-shelf express machine. You know, that kind where you use whole beans coffee, and machine mills it by itself. Nom nom nom.

If you want a cheaper option, try a coffee grinder and use whole beans.  It actually tastes better fresh ground.  Of course, you have to make it yourself, but that's a pretty good alternative to what you're describing.

Nah, I want machine with good pressure for espresso. The cheap one I have currently has like, 3 bars. Proper espresso should be made with about 10 bars; and there are machines which can put out 16 bars, and probably more. That, and thingy for making milk foam for cappuccino. You can't really buy cheap machine which can put out good water pressure.

I think I actually have uber old coffee grinder, though. Never thought about it, might try when I will have spare time.

• 2 weeks later...