• Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - *shrug*
  • Danna ga nani o itteiruka wakaranai - for the laughs
  • Denki-gai no Honya-san - for the laughs
  • Fate-stay night UBW 2014 - cause
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
  • Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu - for the laughs
  • selector spread WIXOSS - *shrug*
  • Sword Art Online II - continuity's sake, not really interested in mother's rosario/excaliber arcs really but w/e
  • Trinity Seven - cause I read the manga (the skipping back and forth/reordering doesn't make too much sense in ep2/3)
  • Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - not sure if I'll watch this too much but we'll see

Aww Fu-girl x Sommelier sailing very smoothly, this is happening!

Well, but I'm saying just because I'm happy, I knew that would happen.

I know the future of those two since I've read the manga. ;)

It's a great future~~

I guess he's not a brother figure anymore..

Really cute though.

I absolutely love Denki-gai no Honya-san, one of the funniest this season, I can't get enough of Hio-tan.

I think this anime has its pairs already well defined:

Umio x Sensei

Hio-tan x Kantoku

Fu-girl x Somelier

Really nice Yuuki Yuuna had a more SoL focused episode.

I thought as soon as the tsundere came that the show would be ruined but well I'll forgive her due to the way things developed.

I'll also forgive the fact the girls are playing when the fate of the world is on the line.

Because cute is justice.

I'm actually enjoying this show more than I thought I would.

I just decided on my favorite OP for this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rG41l8FUNs

I really like that OP as well,and actually came here to post about that anime. 3 episodes in, Shigatau wa Kimi no Uso has been my favorite episode of any anime for the week three weeks in a row. I love this anime so much already, Im just looking forward to Thursdays every week because of this and Yuuki Yuuna (another of my favorites this season).

That OP is beautiful, I did put that anime on my plan to watch list, haven't tried it yet though.

And yay more twintails. Aika is really cute in Tailblue form, shame she's such a tsundere, but i'm still rooting for her. I guess the blonde girl will be next.

This anime is really dumb but who cares, there's twintails right?

That OP is beautiful, I did put that anime on my plan to watch list, haven't tried it yet though.

And yay more twintails. Aika is really cute in Tailblue form, shame she's such a tsundere, but i'm still rooting for her. I guess the blonde girl will be next.

This anime is really dumb but who cares, there's twintails right?

You should definitely change that. As for Twintail, I still haven't even finished episode 2, my distaste with Commie subs bothers me throughout the episode.

Twintails~ Twintails~

Best anime~ Twoearl best nogoodfullmelonswhore girl~

And then Psycho-pass came and decided to went "Oh shieeeetttt" That intro... just wow...

Also that latest episode of Danna ga Nani ka Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken

"Your sister has a palm tree and coconuts! Arabiki, elephant, wiener. ***k o* destiny!"

GG too much sides were lost

Shigatu's OP gives me that Sakurasou feeling with its bright cheery colors cast upon another tragic, gifted child. 

Parasite's episode 3 made me pick up the Manga and read halfway through. The art is honestly not so distracting considering it's age. I like the MC in the Manga a lot more. 

There seems to be no lack of powerhouses for art this season. Best Animation so far:

1. Fate UBW

2. Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis 

3. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso