Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

I can't say it's worth it as each people has their own taste. Personally for me it's worth it but the plot is kind of  VERY generic...

Maybe i didn't word it properly.

By "shouting generic" i meant that it looked like it'd be really boring and have nothing entertaining about it and just go down a generic romcom path with no interesting characters at all.

Of course plenty of anime have the average harem romcom elements, but some manage to be interesting, that's all I wanted to know about this one. 

I'll see the rest for myself.

I'm also mostly in it because of Trigger.

Maybe i didn't word it properly.

By "shouting generic" i meant that it looked like it'd be really boring and have nothing entertaining about it and just go down a generic romcom path with no interesting characters at all.

Of course plenty of anime have the average harem romcom elements, but some manage to be interesting, that's all I wanted to know about this one. 

I'll see the rest for myself.

I'm also mostly in it because of Trigger.

Same for me actually. I was about to skip and not bother completely if it weren't for the fact that it's from Trigger.

For a harem, I'm getting good vibes from Vanadis. May not have had anything worthwhile for its opening episode, but I think it has potential. The MC isn't that great, but he's not the aggravating kind you normally see in harems either. The designs are also pretty nice.

PS: Noel is adorable, perhaps even best loli of the season

KWj03HP.jpg

KYOANI DELIVEEERRSSSS!!!

That intro.... that opening song... those manzai routines... them attractions... those soundtracks....

Character design of the MC is straight up hot~ it looks like he got transported from Free! or something~

The girl is pure cool kuudere~

And that mascot is just kawaiiiiii~

Looks like I got my favorite anime of the season~  :D

Hmm, Amagi Park wasn`t half bad.

I thought the comedy was a bit repetitive and unoriginal (your usual bokke/tsukkomi).

On the other hand, I thought it had the best OP of the season, so far.

I have nothing to say about the story and premise, I'll have to see how it develops.

Hmm, Amagi Park wasn`t half bad.

I thought the comedy was a bit repetitive and unoriginal (your usual bokke/tsukkomi).

On the other hand, I thought it had the best OP of the season, so far.

I have nothing to say about the story and premise, I'll have to see how it develops.

The main character is an interesting tsukkomi, though. Being a narcissist and all, at least he's a character that's fun to watch, instead of the usual 'blank paper' main character.

So just watched Ushinawarete mirai...blah blah. Kinda a weird opening to it,generic in the way someone dies and somehow they'r back to the past though.

dunno how i feel about this series yet though,just feels weird,hope next episode makes more sense

Amagi seems good so far,would've liked it more if i didnt read the manga before ;d

Sora no Method 1: Well it DOES seem to be some kind of AnoHana written by a Key writer. Except with the standard loli chara-design. Not a big of those kind of stories so I'll probably pass.

Inou Battle 1: You're not going to save animation with a chuuni story about high-schoolers with super-powers and generic chara-design and characters, Trigger. Too bad the industry forces them to do that to get some in.

Well, episode 1 was still decent, a few laughs and hints that there could be interesting stuff later. I'll follow for science.

GARO 1: Mappa on the other hand might be trying to save animation. More precisely med-fan anime. Between this and Shingeki no Bahamut that's already two very solid fantasy anime to watch this season. Still to much 3D for me, but that aside there are few complaints to be made. I hope their anime will work because that studio is proving to be increasingly interesting.

Also OP of the season right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHcV5nmXS8

I have to say Amagi Brilliant Park has piked my interest

It's not showing many signs of generic romcomness, harem or a school setting (thank god!)

If anything it reminds me a lot of Arakawa Under the Bridge which was really fun.

And holy crap they actually animated a het kiss.

KyoAni is on drugs again (in a good way this time)

I'll keep watching, hopefully this is the time they redeem themselves.

Fully recognizing the possibility I could receive some hate for this, does anyone else like Naruto?

As an example of how manga should not do things? ;D;D;D;D;D

But yeah, many people like it. But it's more of a lingering feeling for what it used to be, rather than how it's right now.

What does the mascot from full metal panic fummoffu do in amagi brilliant park?

Pretty sure it's a sort-of easter egg, considering that in the anime the MC mentions that the mouse is a flagrant violation of copyrights or smth like this. I'm guessing it's a reference to that, precisely? o:

This guy might be the reason. ^^ http://myanimelist.net/people/2622/Shoji_Gatoh

I haven't seen FMP yet, and watching this might motivate me to. Good stuff so far.

Watch FMP; It's one of my favorite anime of all time- I still recommend it to newcomers.

Amagi episode 1 was, well, brilliant. I expected it be good as soon as I saw the name of the original creator, but I was really entertained throughout the episode. It'll definitely be staying on my watch list.

Kiseijuu and Daitoshokan are the only shows I'm waiting on now. At this rate, the only show I'm even remotely considering dropping is Ushinawareta... it's gonna need a great second episode to keep me coming back. Everything else is good, though- seems my excitement for the Fall season was justified.  ^_^

As an example of how manga should not do things? ;D;D;D;D;D

But yeah, many people like it. But it's more of a lingering feeling for what it used to be, rather than how it's right now.

Forreal, the manga has pissed me off lately, I keep reading it for some reason though :P. The fights against Obito & Madara had so much potential :'(

Trinity Seven adaptation is way too perfect. Thought it was gonna fall flat to the floor. The opening and soundtrack was decent enough. The animation was quite well done and not to mention 4 different ED songs. Also Arata for best MC harem. As a reader of the manga, I'm completely satisfied.... can't wait for the 4th ed TRINITY × SEVENTH HEAVEN

To watch every one, and any romcoms would be nice.

And also I totally forgot about Chaika and Log Horizon season 2

Romcoms, hm? Not many of the typical slice of life kind, I have to say. Actually, I think there's not even one, or maybe a couple randomly hidden (maybe Girlfriend...?)

If you want romcoms with plot, then there are a few, like Amagi Brilliant Park, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Akatsuki no Yona, maybe Trinity Seven, too.