Skipping Route

GigsyM

hello everyone
i have a question but first i'm new here and just playing few vn

i play "Rewrite" now and i want to play Shizuru route first but when i read the walkthrough I have to finish Kotori route so i decide to skipping all the kotori story so i can play Shizuru route.

the question : is that okay if i skipping all kotori story?? i mean is there any important scene that will not appear in Shizuru route?

pls someone help me and sorry if there is already a topic discussing about this and pls give me the link  :3

It's highly recommended that you read Kotori's route first, it's a great introductory route. Enforced route orders / unlocking routes are there to give you the best experience. They might be there because some routes might spoil the others or you might need to read a route to understand another. So I highly recommend you to read through Kotori's route first and unlocking the routes as you go. Rewrite is a long VN (>50hours), so be prepared to pour in a lot of your time. Don't rush things even if you like Shizuru, you will get there eventually. It's better to have delayed gratification then to go straight for it and possibly ruining your experience. 

EDIT: Didn't realize this is in the Introduce Yourself forum. Although it's a little late, welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  :)

Edited by Tenkuru

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. Now from my personal opinion I would advise you to avoid skipping routes in any VN as much as possible, more often that not you lose bits of the story that will possibly leave you with unfinished answers from the whole story that that VN offers.

Welcome to the forums. 

Firstly: complimentary dinosaur

dinosaur_chibi__request_by_MikuHat13.jpg

Secondly: never skip any route. Like others have said you will most likely either: miss out of key content, or get some major spoilers for other routes. 

I have repeatedly had the urge to skip certain routes to acquire the option to get to my favourite character route, but most of the time that urge quickly disappears. Always worth giving a route a read, you never know, it might turn out to be your favourite.

As long as the VN as the Rennai(true love) element it should be fairly romantic, depending on your standards obviously. But you have such VNs as Hoshizora no Memoria, Shuffle!, Wind a breath of heart, etc. You should also read this post be Kaguya, 50 translated VNs you should read before you die.

oh yeah one more thing guys, 
there is many vn here but which one is the most romantic vn guys??  :3 :3 :3

It really varies from person to person. But one thing's for sure, you can almost never go wrong with Key. Little Busters, Clannad, Kanon are all great romantic and emotional visual novels. And of course Rewrite, which you are reading, is also a great VN. Although do take note that in Rewrite, romance takes the backseat.

It really varies from person to person. But one thing's for sure, you can almost never go wrong with Key. Little Busters, Clannad, Kanon are all great romantic and emotional visual novels. And of course Rewrite, which you are reading, is also a great VN. Although do take note that in Rewrite, romance takes the backseat.

Well in Rewrite there's always Lucia's route ;)

Welcome to the fuwa forums and as for your question I'm also doing rewrite and I'm in Kotori's route which for me really make me understant the world of the game so I would recommend you not to skip it (even if I like you want to go to one route in particular

Akane's

but well I'll wait ^^) :)

It's worth mentioning that Rewrite is one of those games with a late branch-off point. Therefore, the amount of time it takes to finish up Kotori's shouldn't be as long as you think. Just complete it, skip around the common route, start Shizuru's.

And welcome to the forum!

It's worth mentioning that Rewrite is one of those games with a late branch-off point. Therefore, the amount of time it takes to finish up Kotori's shouldn't be as long as you think. Just complete it, skip around the common route, start Shizuru's.

And welcome to the forum!

"Rewrite" is one of those games with a long-arse common AND long-arse routes. The individual routes aren't exactly what one would call 'short'.