What does the person's avatar tell you about them?

crunchytaco

Their love of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (which is totally justified BTW).  

More specifically that they like outgoing humorous/mischievous characters.   This is either because they identify with that type of character or because it is the exact opposite of their own personality and therefore attracts them.  I'm going to go with the later in this case. 

With ones like this it's usually the person's preferred choice in women.   Obviously breasts are an important factor in this case (as supported by the signature).  The fact that it matches with the signature indicates that coordination is an important factor for this person, so they are likely more neat and orderly.   It also indicates that they are a hard-core fan of the subject involved.  Looking at the signature I would also say they have a more raunchy sense of humor but that's beside the point. 

I can see that he's a fan of Danganronpa, but it does not allow me to deduce the personality in the least, as it has more than one character.

One possibility is that he's a fan of that particular shipping.

Come on Tiago you can do better than that. 

EDIT:   See, Cyrillej1 get's it.   3 of the 4 are correct BTW, I'll let you fill in the blanks.  ;)

he's a romantic at heart perhaps (since has a profile pic + signature that shows a couple)

likes to be reliable and depended on just like the guys in the pics (girl being carried, and the other giving a shoulder to sleep on)

Optimistic person since changed his title to "Ultimate Hope" ;o

has a secret love of cat-girls and cosplay ;p

these are my made-up guess lol.