Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

Here's to hoping MangaGamer makes use of their efforts.

Yeah. It would be a disaster if the ongoing projects of Rance die now and we wont see them for a year or two. It would make me really sad because the pace of Rance 6 (yes it is on hiatus) and 5D were coming along really nicely.

Does anyone know if the Rance 1 translation patch also works for the remake Rance 01(even partially)? If not, is anybody working on a Rance 01 patch?

It will not work. I think Maria was going to work on 01, but with MG and Alicesoft being partners now that might not be as likely anytime soon. Unless she works on it and plans to present it to MG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay sorry if I forgot to update last week. Anyway, Haruka progress from the last week is at 17.6% and this time is at 22.4%. Hopefully next year it will be released.

Yeah. Thanks for updating us these past few weeks.

I've been dead.

Hopefully it's done by the first half of 2016. But I expect it by the later half.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just heard that Maria isn't going to release her Quest translation even if it's done, but rather, wait until MangaGamer decides to license the game (gods know when) and "presents" it to them. There goes hope.

So... any updates on Oruore and his Rance IX translation progress? Or is it dead as well?

So I just heard that Maria isn't going to release her Quest translation even if it's done, but rather, wait until MangaGamer decides to license the game (gods know when) and "presents" it to them. There goes hope.

So... any updates on Oruore and his Rance IX translation progress? Or is it dead as well?

Nope. Nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... After arunaru busy 2 week because he's at Comiket and the progress is stuck at 25.1% (I've always checked his site by the way), finally there is some progress again for Haruka, which right now is at 32.2%. Hope it will finish quickly and if Mangagamer didn't release it immediatley after arunaru hard work, that would be wasted potential imo.

I think MG will be picky about their Alicesoft release (well I mostly think about the rape thing). I'm pretty sure the translation made by the koiichiru team will be wasted even with no rape, that why I think they will be picky. I told you before but I don't think there will be a lot of Alicesoft game translated now. 

cant imagine them doing atlach nacha or daiakuji at all, considering their overall age (which is damn sad!), so unless they wont get a remake.....nevertheless they are my most favourite alice soft titles, especially the latter one