Track your time spent in VNs

Steve

Too bad I had this idea too late so I have no idea how long I spent in some of the VNs (all I know is that LB must have been 200+ hours, because I replayed common twice and also did all minigames and everything and all the "bosses")

anyway I can recommend this http://www.gameplay-...en/default.aspx

it only tracks when you are actually reading the VN and have the window active so if you are tabbed out browser or whatever, it stops tracking smile.gif which is handy

(although it counts tabbing in and out as a RUN so it is not correct intofmation, I really dont have 200 sessions of FH xD)

You add the exe into the detection so it can really track anything you want smile.gif the rest what it auto detects you can delete (like it detected flash player for me so I banned detection of that)

anyway here is my graph from end of october 2012 to now

hosimemo is only because of when I want to go there to remember some of the moments, its about 15 minutes xD

MfAhzkz.png

That's a good idea. I haven't thought of it like that.

I'll use this eventually, when I can read an untranslated VN without guides or anything.

Honestly, I don't think it will do something that great if you use it for the English ones. I think people's reading speed to a certain language they have used for a long time doesn't really change that much.

This app counts the amount of time you ran the .exe in active window, so it includes the time you spend in the extras too right?

It's not like I spend a lot of time watching CGs anyway. Maybe half an hour of browsing the extras, compared with 70 hours of actual game, is not much ^^"

This app counts the amount of time you ran the .exe in active window, so it includes the time you spend in the extras too right?

It's not like I spend a lot of time watching CGs anyway. Maybe half an hour of browsing the extras, compared with 70 hours of actual game, is not much ^^"

Yes, it does.

I usually show the extra when I show the VN to my friends so I probably have 1 hr from the extras in my 35 hrs of playing time.

Lol you spent 43 seconds on Planetarian? Tsktsk, it deserves so much more than that.

lol planetarian was my first ever VN and I played it more then year ago, I didn't have tracker back then xD

Those 43 sec is probably from launching to listen to the OST xD then I tab out of the window and listened xD

yeah watching CGs, replaying H scenes, everything xD

I used to have nukiges there but then I deleted them because it was too messy, I try new one every day.

This is awesome but i dont want my wife to realize how much time I actually spend reading Visual Novels. So far she's been cool with it, but yeah... um...no.

Awesome, but not for me biggrin.gif

xD well my wife is fine with that xD She usually just smiles at me

just look at her

XONOcas.png?1

This is awesome but i dont want my wife to realize how much time I actually spend reading Visual Novels. So far she's been cool with it, but yeah... um...no.

Awesome, but not for me biggrin.gif

Luckily my boyf is always playing Guild Wars, so he can't really complain about me spending too much time on something :P

Anyway, nice find, I might give this a try.. I'd probably actually be shocked at how little time I spend playing though instead of how much. Damn real life :(

updated the image so you can see why I am slightly inactive on fuwan xD Didnt delete the game from the list yet xD

currently second game since I installed Evolve somewhere in fall of this year xD https://www.evolvehq...category=played

(evolve doesn't track all the VNs so there are some missing)

Ah... so it's Rewrite and Dark Souls that have kept you so busy, huh? Good to see you : ) -- some of us were worried Aaeru had sold you off to pay the bills..

• 2 weeks later...