Who Would You Want as Your Best Mate?

Yeah Way

As we all know, many anime, VNs, etc. feature at least one other male character secondary to the main protagonist: a "bro" type character, or the character's best mate/friend. 

What I'm asking here is who everyone would want their best mate to be if they were in an anime. ^^ 

I would definitely want Itsuki Koizumi! 

haruhibd0017.jpg

Seriously, I could just listen to this guy talk forever; so the opportunity to actually talk with him is one I'd never ignore. Just being friends with this guy would be better than 3 waifus, to me. 

There so maaaany male chars that i really want to be firends with. Such as Heero Yuy and Bertoni.

However in the end i pick

01672f748f.jpg
Strong,beautiful and ruthless. Imaginewhat will happen if he is your best friend.
Any1 who finshed Demonbane should know what he really like(especially al-azif route). I really want him to be my best mate, hanging around and everything.

P.S. Etheldreda just a bonus in this pic. Well she can be my best girl-friend too.

Really hard question, I'm between Guts from Berserk:

Guts_Portrait.jpg

or Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kamina.full.893106.jpg

Both are incredible male characters and I can't simply not admire them. But I guess Kamina would be my final choice, he's the kind of person with who I'd have lots of fun doing some stupid things and getting into trouble.

im stuck between sato from welcome to the nhk as he seems like the kind of guy who would get me 

Satou.jpg

and madarame from genshiken hes serious approach to otaku hobbies and his general outlook on the real world mix together to make some one i think i could chill with have some beers and watch anime while we bullshit about life.

genshiken_01_05.jpg