member title's

I remember Tay making a thread concerning this and a lot of issue. My memory is not that great but I think I remember Tay saying that if a Member has made more than 500 posts on fuwa they are deemed to have contributed a lot to fuwa and if they contact a staff member they could get a custom title.

I searched the help section but I did not find any information regarding this in the "Members" sub section. I think it'd be nice if it were there.

Also I've also noticed some members having the custom title but at the same time their number of posts are not at 500. 

Users with 500+ posts can automatically change their member's title in their settings.

Other users can get a custom title from a staff member if they did a contribution to the site. It's not really a big deal.

(Unless this has changed recently and I missed it but I don't think so #staffnotknowingtheirownjob)

(Unless this has changed recently and I missed it but I don't think so #staffnotknowingtheirownjob)

If it has, then they forgot to change the policy on the 'Forum Rules' page :P :

User Title Changes: User titles can be changed at any time by making a contribution to the community.  Here are a few examples of ways to help out.  When you've completed your good deed, please report to a moderator, who can make the change for you.  

·             Assisting in coding projects and/or working on the front site;

·             Helping with forums projects;

·             Writing a walkthrough for a game;

·             Writing an article for the Visual Novel Aer blog;

·             Helping with the everlasting Facebook project;

·             Posting 500+ posts on the forums ("Games and Chatter" posts do not add to this count);

·             Or something else you can think of!

Note: Users with 500+ posts have, in simply posting so regularly, helped to build the site.  Thank you for your contributions!  We hope you'll keep it up. These users can change their user title at any time from the user CP.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2407-forum-rules/

If it has, then they forgot to change the policy on the 'Forum Rules' page :P :

User Title Changes: User titles can be changed at any time by making a contribution to the community.  Here are a few examples of ways to help out.  When you've completed your good deed, please report to a moderator, who can make the change for you.  

·             Assisting in coding projects and/or working on the front site;

·             Helping with forums projects;

·             Writing a walkthrough for a game;

·             Writing an article for the Visual Novel Aer blog;

·             Helping with the everlasting Facebook project;

·             Posting 500+ posts on the forums ("Games and Chatter" posts do not add to this count);

·             Or something else you can think of!

Note: Users with 500+ posts have, in simply posting so regularly, helped to build the site.  Thank you for your contributions!  We hope you'll keep it up. These users can change their user title at any time from the user CP.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2407-forum-rules/

Lol like where did you get this information?! I really think it should be in the help section (members-sub section) , so that little individuals like myself or anyone else will be able to find it easily.

Why is it that they're members with custom titles that do not have over 500 posts ?

It's stated in the rules they don't need 500 posts to get a member title if they did something to help the forum.

Honestly it's not really a big deal, i've given a couple people a member title just for the lulz (#powerbuse). It's really not that big of a deal.

It's stated in the rules they don't need 500 posts to get a member title if they did something to help the forum.

Honestly it's not really a big deal, i've given a couple people a member title just for the lulz (#powerbuse). It's really not that big of a deal.

Nosebleed,, you bad person, you. :P

This actually answered a question I was asking myself. I hate to be that one guy, but I don't really read forum rules. I've been around forums long enough (friggen 10 years >_>) to know what's generally acceptable and what isn't. So again, being that one guy, I don't bother because I'm an upstanding forum citizen!

#thatoneguy  ^_^

Nosebleed,, you bad person, you. :P

This actually answered a question I was asking myself. I hate to be that one guy, but I don't really read forum rules. I've been around forums long enough (friggen 10 years >_>) to know what's generally acceptable and what isn't. So again, being that one guy, I don't bother because I'm an upstanding forum citizen!

#thatoneguy  ^_^

I did it more times than him, though.

In fact, enjoy your new title~

Now, talking seriously, there's no need to hold back on asking this type of question. It isn't really a bother, we understand everyone has been a newcomer to fuwa.

I did it more times than him, though.

In fact, enjoy your new title~

Now, talking seriously, there's no need to hold back on asking this type of question. It isn't really a bother, we understand everyone has been a newcomer to fuwa.

I remember getting a slap on the wrist for also changing people's titles. Mainly for changing Lewy to the Conductor of the Poop Train or something (maybe nayleen did that one though)