Daemon Tools Malware

solidbatman

7zip can mount ISO files, I found that it doesn't work with every single ISO (I couldn't mound Ikikoi with it) but most of them work just fine.

Of course if you want to mount MDF files and other types of files then it won't do but it's a quick solution if you just use ISO files.

Does muvluv actually install with anyhthing else on 64-bit? I think Kendjin was having trouble with some other program as DT did some emulation or w/e, but not sure really.

Some fuwan releases actually include a DT lite copy, and iirc the version is fairly high. Might want to look into it (YU-NO uses 4.46.whatever, etc.)

Yeah Muv-luv can be a real pain without DT. 

The issue with DT lite apparently is that if you choose to not install the ADware, it was still installing it.

Frankly most free tools nowadays are being bundled with some software, mostly due to adverts on websites being blocked so much, so they are using this as a new revenue stream.

The issue with DT lite apparently is that if you choose to not install the ADware, it was still installing it.

dd1320ce39.png

No adverts.

And I have Bitdefender installed on my laptop. Every two days it does a full system scan and it has never brought up DT lite as potential malicious software.

dd1320ce39.png

No adverts.

And I have Bitdefender installed on my laptop. Every two days it does a full system scan and it has never brought up DT lite as potential malicious software.

Ah but the question is, did you install Bitdefender after you had daemon tools installed?

It's always hilarious to read posts on the internet saying anti-virus software doesn't remove virus' already installed.

Ah but the question is, did you install Bitdefender after you had daemon tools installed?

It's always hilarious to read posts on the internet saying anti-virus software doesn't remove virus' already installed.

Bit defender was on my computer and installed before I downloaded DT lite.

• 2 weeks later...