So, what did you all do today?

Woke up, played some F.E.A.R. 2, took a nap, read some Grisaia, went shopping, cooked dinner, and here I am.

This didn't happen today, but this Tuesday I went to see Queen (only two original members, sadly; after Freddie Mercury died, their bass player, John Deacon, refused to be a part of Queen anymore) + Adam Lambert, so that was something.  Roger Taylor, the drummer, played the electric cello with his drumsticks.  It was amazing.

-Playin LoL with Gankplank

-Starting volume 2 of Spice&Wolf light novel

-Converted 

to mp3

-just ordered a new dakimakura

- and monthly cleaning.

Oh man, I'm so jealous. Really want to read Spice&Wolf, but my local bookstore sells them at $20.53 per volume  :(

Went to Anime Expo for the third day, and blew away more of my money at Atlus' booth by purchasing new copies of P3 FES and P4. Also got my Chie shirt signed by her voice actress, Erin Fitzgerald. Set up the Persona 3 wall scroll I bought, and played SMT IV for the rest of the day.

How is Singapore by the way? It seems like a place I would really like but everyone I ask has the same "it's boring" thing.

Well, there's really nothing interesting here. It's just a small developed country with 5.32 million people squeezed in it. But if you plan on visiting the country to see what our culture is like, sure by all means. Singapore's culture is quite unique as we're made up of 4 main races, Chinese, Indian, Malay and Eurasians. For example. I think our cuisine is rather special. A few days ago, I posted this picture (http://www.seriouseats.com/images/2012/07/20120723-singapore-cover.jpg) on TS and asked if anybody can identify any one of the dishes. Nobody could identify even one of them. We also have our own colloquial singaporean english, known as Singlish. You can look it up on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish) if you're interested. If you do plan on coming here though, let me warn you. Things here are really expensive and we have very strict rules and laws.

Oh man, I'm so jealous. Really want to read Spice&Wolf, but my local bookstore sells them at $20.53 per volume  :(

FYI i downloaded the English version. Since i have Japanese copy version only and that is for sake of collections lol

...Everyone is doing stuff so very interesting, or has had something interesting happen.

I'm just sitting at a computer grieving over that sad fact.

Even you. At least your doing nothing.

Edit: I never noticed there was a sub-forum even. Woops.

woke up,studied some japanese,played some cocoro function,and now i'm watching  anime 

I'm kinda curious, how far are you in your Japanese? I only really know how to read hiragana. I can read a bit of kanji and katakana, but not enough to brag about.

I'm kinda curious, how far are you in your Japanese? I only really know how to read hiragana. I can read a bit of kanji and katakana, but not enough to brag about.

i'm at N2 grammar now and i've got over 1400 kanjis under my belt but i still have a lot to learn

Wake up, eat breakfast, browse on more websites, cleaning up my sister's backyard, eat at a restaurant, buy bubble tea, browse on more websites while downloading, dinner, watch Wangan Midnight live-action movie and finally applying to be a beta tester for the upcoming Plague Inc update.

i'm at N2 grammar now and i've got over 1400 kanjis under my belt but i still have a lot to learn

Certainly a lot more than me! Grammar wise I might be N5 or maybe N4, as I have put a lot of focus on vocab and grammar.

Thought of all things I'm going to do today and haven't done anything besides eating and feeding the dog. 

I just want to get back into a VN and finish some routes. 

So you have spent the last couple of hours feeding a dog? Did you not even wake up? I have never heard of sleep-feeding-your-dog. Huh. I thought I've seen it all so far. 

1) I woke up, panicked

2) Took dog for walk

3) Shower

4) Go on fuwa

5) Set up new computer

6) Play Audiosurf 2

7) Eat dinner

8) Finish Amane's route in Grisaia

9) Post asking for help on fuwa

10) Debating starting next route or wait for feels to go down.

11) Most likely at this point I go to bed.

Certainly a lot more than me! Grammar wise I might be N5 or maybe N4, as I have put a lot of focus on vocab and grammar.

So you have spent the last couple of hours feeding a dog? Did you not even wake up? I have never heard of sleep-feeding-your-dog. Huh. I thought I've seen it all so far. 

I see what you did there.

Today I did what I had put off yesterday.