I'm at a lost for words... (HuniePop discussion)

sarayne

Like offering me a plate of perfectly okay but unremarkable biscuits, and then showing me a cheesecake of unprecedented amazingness only to tell me 'you can't have this, but it's cool. You've still got the biscuits.'

SHE'S DOING THE FUCKING HORNS WRONG THOUGH AND THAT IS BEYOND NOT OK. DIO MUST BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE ahem.

• 3 weeks later...

When I started playing it I was disappointed that it was less of a VN and more of a candy-crash game with ''who wants to a be a millionaire'' type of conversations. But for some add reason, I god addicted and couldn't put it down until I won all of the girls, and the three hidden ones. Well, maybe there was more to unluck, don't know, but once I unlocked the hard mode I kind gave up. The girl designs was refreshing, and it had it's own sense of style. I liked Aiko the best.

You know, I can totally see them putting a futa in this, and then not letting you know it's a futa until you get to an H CG.

I don't know about you but that would be the cherry on top if you ask me. :scottsune:

I was really hoping the rainbow dash mutant would be a ganguro but turns out she's just a weeb. I should have known Huniepot wouldn't actually attempt to be Japanese.

LOL the responses on this thread almost made me fall off my chair.

BTW, did they have a yandere girl yet? I cant wait to see their "version".

I think in order to have a yandere girl they'd have to add a great deal more character development and probably more detailed interaction with other characters too. Instead of it being essentially 'tits Pokemon' where you try to get all of them, it'd be more of a game of making sure you never speak to anyone else. You know, unless you want them dead/want to die.