Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Ok, if the next SAO II ep doesn't deliver, i'll drop the entire serie.

Do what I do and wait till finished then all you have to do is go through. There is bound to be at least one.

Don't know.

I mean the anime is pretty low budget (i'm assuming, given its quality) so it's not that impressive to get a second season.

Besides idol anime is often used to advertise actual real life products/places/people so they could be making money off of that as well.

Makes sense

HxH will end on 23rd September with the 148th episode.  :(

I know, it's so sad hearing this news. I know the news was coming from far away but I still can't help it. It'll be years away when Madhouse starts animating the Dark Continent arc, not to mention, NO MORE HISOKA AND HIS SHENANIGANS!!! T_T

Not sure why they didnt just round it up to 150. I mean 148 seems so weird to me. It might be just me though.

If I had to guess, Madhouse doesn't wanna drag it out. There's like only 9 chapters of the Election arc to animate within 6 more episodes so thats only 1 and a half chapters per episode on average.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. 2 is apparently getting second season. Not sure how to feel.

Then you hear they are making a third season for High School DXD and I'm like why bother?

I should go watch that then, it looks interesting.  

Akame ga Kill does not disappoint.  I just wish people would stop trying to spoil everything in comments right under the video.  I've probably heard enough conflicting theories to be safe though. XD

I finally buckled. Akame is soo good I just ran to the manga yesterday and finished it in one day. I regret nothing. Very sad though. Its like the author hates his audience or something.

I'm just going to assume he's the Japanese version of George R.R. Martin and go with that.   Yea, that gives me an idea of how things are going to turn out. 

I finally buckled. Akame is soo good I just ran to the manga yesterday and finished it in one day. I regret nothing. Very sad though. Its like the author hates his audience or something.

Don't worry, Takahiro loves his audience. He just shows us his love by gifting us with death flags and chaos every chapter or so.

I should go watch that then, it looks interesting.  

Akame ga Kill does not disappoint.  I just wish people would stop trying to spoil everything in comments right under the video.  I've probably heard enough conflicting theories to be safe though. XD

Which one are you talking about?

I'm just going to assume he's the Japanese version of George R.R. Martin and go with that.   Yea, that gives me an idea of how things are going to turn out. 

He still has a lot of experience under his belt to garner before he can be compared to GRR Martin, a veteran in Fantasy Fiction. Plus, GRR Martin doesn't write moe characters.