Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

She's just a normal girl...euh a normal Trap.

The fact that now Kirito is Cuter than Asuna....But it's a dude.

Kazuto Kirigaya. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... no... more feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Asuna, yet so very thin... but he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... but he's a guy. It's already twilight, and yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... he's a guy.

I'm watching it.

And i'm also loving it.

I love how ridiculous it is. Urara best girl.

I think its pretty good so far.  I'd say its the second funniest anime this season.  I'd probably go with Miou or Maya although I liked what I saw of the student council president this episode, hope she comes back. 

Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun is winning right now on comedy for me though. 

I don't like the jokes. They're not as clever as Gekkan Shoujou.

I'm prone to really stupid comedy so it's quite natural i'm enjoying it, but it's not really that great in any way, it just depends on how much you let the stupidness get to you.

Kazuto Kirigaya. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... no... more feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Asuna, yet so very thin... but he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... but he's a guy. It's already twilight, and yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... he's a guy.

This is one of the best posts I've read today.

I'd prefer trap Kirito over Asuna anyday to be honest. Like I'd seriously go on a date with trap Kirito over Asuna.

I'm prone to really stupid comedy so it's quite natural i'm enjoying it, but it's not really that great in any way, it just depends on how much you let the stupidness get to you.

Maybe clever was a bad way to put it since I like stupid jokes too. They're not as creative or original I guess?

Steins;Gate/10 for this.

This is one of the best posts I've read today.

I'd prefer trap Kirito over Asuna anyday to be honest. Like I'd seriously go on a date with trap Kirito over Asuna.

Actually, Trap Kirito is cuter than random Asuna.

Maybe clever was a bad way to put it since I like stupid jokes too. They're not as creative or original I guess?

I know they're not super clever, but again I just turn off my brain to watch it and let the show take me with it, at least me makes me chuckle from time to time since i'm not over analyzing or expecting anything from it. Like today I came back from a family lunch and notice a new episode was out and just lay down on my bed and streamed it, kind of as a way to relax and smile a little, nothing too serious.

I guess the yuri undertones help too, you know when you put your yuri goggles on and a show becomes more enjoyable, it's kind of like that here too, for me at least.

Actually, Trap Kirito is cuter than random Asuna.

I know trap Kirito is cuter, and if you made me chose between the 2 i'd pick trap Kirito.

I know they're not super clever, but again I just turn off my brain to watch it and let the show take me with it, at least me makes me chuckle from time to time since i'm not over analyzing or expecting anything from it. Like today I came back from a family lunch and notice a new episode was out and just lay down on my bed and streamed it, kind of as a way to relax and smile a little, nothing too serious.

I guess the yuri undertones help too, you know when you put your yuri goggles on and a show becomes more enjoyable, it's kind of like that here too, for me at least.

Yes.

The only thing I prefer more than Yuri is ecchi involved.

You're going to love this weeks episode then.  

I'm caught up with the manga, but I think the anime does every thing so much better. So yes, I'm excited to see Seo soar in the best romantic story ever told.

Ok Tokyo ESP.  We're really going to call the guy with telepathy the Professor.  We think that's a good idea? Really?

The last thought in Hajime Segawa head every night as he goes to sleep must be "God I hope Marvel doesn't sue."

BTW this by no means implies that I dislike it.  I'm just say'in.....

Thursday is always anime day for me. 

• Tokyo Ghoul:  Seriously, we're almost at 4kids level with the censorship.  I'm betting they'll replace the cigarettes with lollipops by the end of the season. Moving it down again, sadly.  I'm going to read it once I have time.
  • Zankyou no Terror: A lot more interesting this week IMO, moving it up.  I'm glad Lisa is becoming a bit more relevant of a character.
  • Glasslip:  Finally, I can say that I'm happy I'm watching this anime.  Plot-twist, David has Depersonalization-derealization disorder and Touko has Schizophrenia.  The series ends with them getting wheeled off to a psychiatric ward, hand-in-hand.