New in town

Hello everyone!

Well i suppose I should begin with my short history with visual novels. I played my first about a year ago, and that was Sono Hanabira 1. Shortly after that I found Clannad and began to really appreciate the many aspects of visual novels. I am not particular in the genres of visual novel  I play and Im open to anything. Most recently I have been playing Swan Song, which i must say is not your average game.

The Japanese art style we all know and love is not a stranger to me. Since i was young i have been throughly interested in all of Japanese culture.

I think i found Shounen Jump before i even watched my childhood anime but i sadly do not read anymore and only watch anime. I was graced to see .hack on Toonami and since then I have grown to love anime. My favorite genres would have to be shoujo romances nowadays though. I also enjoy dramatic and phychological elements as well.

I love plants. They are my only other passion besides what is listed above. I have been gardening for a number of years. I hate growing tomatoes but prefer broccoli, chard and spinach. I am currently working toward a BS degree in botany. Some day i wish to study homeopathic medicine. The world is losing its touch with nature, especially the potential medicine that plants provide.

Well enough of my story. Lets enjoy the great oppurtunity that Fuwanovel has given to the english speaking world.

Ill see you all on the forums (;