Hentai

Niko

Don't know 'bout you guys but I can openly talk about lewd things with my friends and they don't shut me out for doing so. <3

Rather, they keep on asking me stuff.

My lewdness is essential for my character.

I'm so jealous  :amane:

I don't have any friends that read hentai, most of them don't even like anime...

I'm awake and pissed. Here, take these:

http://www.mangawindow.com/manga/original-work-kokoro-yurayure/cone+shot/1

https://www.fakku.net/manga/lets-play-with-a-high-school-girl-english 

I seldom read fanfiction.

Doujins, however, are different.

I mostly read Smile Precure! doujins and Aikatsu! doujins these days, but I don't even watch those.

Or play, in Aikatsu's case.

Another case would be Shinku, which I just oh so adore. 

Either I can't fap, because I don't know the characters or I can't fap, because I know the characters and would feel awful for misusing them.

or I can't fap, because I know the characters and would feel awful for misusing them.

I know exactly how you feel. That's the reason why I don't "misuse" Kud.

I could never misuse Fuko. o-o Just... no. I too understand exactly how you guys feel.

Generally why I stock up on harem stuff. Infinite Stratos was a boon to me in many ways. xD

I'm awake and pissed. Here, take these:

http://www.mangawindow.com/manga/original-work-kokoro-yurayure/cone+shot/1

https://www.fakku.net/manga/lets-play-with-a-high-school-girl-english 

Either I can't fap, because I don't know the characters or I can't fap, because I know the characters and would feel awful for misusing them.

Well if you needed to, wouldn't it be better if you jumped in blind so to speak?

My group of friends who I hang out with all know I read hentai, 2 of them are females.

I don't know any of them who read hentai.

...Oh wait. I do.

There are some who really read hentai just for the sake of reading, and there's one who reads, uh, yaoi hentai, if that's the right term.

I know exactly how you feel. That's the reason why I don't "misuse" Kud.

Basically, I read hentai of shows that I did not watch but do find the girls attractive. That leaves me with no whatsoever attachment to that certain character, not making me feel guilty about using her or something.

1012721218_ThreadDirection_xlarge.jpg

In orderly response, at this point I don't get sexually aroused by hentai unless I want to. Sometimes when I get together with my friends I watch them for shits and giggles, Boku no Pico included. Some of my other favorites include Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro and TSF Monogatari, else I don't follow the genre in any serious manner whatsoever.  :sachi:

In orderly response, at this point I don't get sexually aroused by hentai unless I want to. Sometimes when I get together with my friends I watch them for shits and giggles, Boku no Pico included. Some of my other favorites include Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro and TSF Monogatari, else I don't follow the genre in any serious manner whatsoever.  :sachi:

I just look it up when I feel like it.

Though I did follow some series, like Beautiful Girls Club.

This is like the 4th or 5th time I come into this thread guys.

This is just a warning but please stay on topic.

The topic of this thread is hentai anime/manga, not lewd things you personally enjoy doing or just random lewd things in general.

I'd very much like to see it go back to its original topic, you're risking the thread getting locked at this point.

I know talking about lewd things is fun, but that type of discussion doesn't belong in this thread and is just chatter.

Right, so I just finished cleaning the entire thread for you, which equaled getting rid of about 300 posts (not like it affects you much since they're all old posts), from this point onward I hope this thread will attempt to stay on topic a bit more.

I'm really trying to back you on this because I also like this thread for the content it provides, but it gets complaints all the time due to chatter, so I did this to try and patch it instead of locking it or moving it.

I don't want to see it locked, I like coming here for content and I'm sure other people do too, so let's keep the thread useful in that sense so everyone can have a good time fapping away their worries and stuff~

And to try and stay on topic myself: 

Anyone got any femdom doujins? I've run out of things to read again -_-

Also I've been looking for this doujin I read once but can't seem to find it anywhere because of god knows why.

The plot: A girl and her kouhai got stuck in an elevator, she needed to pee badly and the guy offered to drink it for her to which she replied violently but ultimately let him do it, which he did, they then got it going on in the elevator after he drank it all up.

The tags should be obvious but I've tried all combinations i can think of and for some reason I still can't find it, if someone does, please let me know (I'll add it to my favorites so i don't lose it again). 

Anyone got any femdom doujins? I've run out of things to read again -_-

Can't say I'm super knowledgeable about this but I've read most of the high rated 'femdom' doujins on pururin and I can't say I encountered any bad ones myself  :sachi:

Have you exhausted their entire library by now?  :makina:

Does everyone like vanilla or do people like other things as well here?

I like vanilla when it comes to fanfics of series I like, it fullfills me on an inner level when the original series doesn't.

Though I still do enjoy original vanilla.

But not so much as fapping material I guess.

As far as actual fapping material I enjoy mostly femdom, without the vanilla element~

Ah damnit exhentai.

You still won't let me in.

I'll just sit and cry in the corner.

Ugh.

Anyway, I log-in to exhentai through g-ehentai, right?

Well if you have the plugin installed you should have a login screen when accessing exhentai.org which you'd use with your e-hentai account.

You need to start using sad panda more :vinty:

I like vanilla when it comes to fanfics of series I like, it fullfills me on an inner level when the original series doesn't.

Though I still do enjoy original vanilla.

But not so much as fapping material I guess.

As far as actual fapping material I enjoy mostly femdom, without the vanilla element~

They say checking out someone's fapping material reveals a lot about their characters~~

I'll be honest and say I didn't think you would be into femdom..sorry if that offended you