Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

For me it's

Nico (Nico makes my day brighter every time, I love all her personas and everything about her, she is extremly cute no matter what she does and despite the members bullying her and forgetting about her she tries the hardest out of all, she'll always be the number 1 super idol in my heart)

Maki (Nico's soon to be wife, adorable tsundere on her own as well, I love seeing her go tsun tsun)

Rin (Nyaaaa)

Umi (UMI DAH! Umi is always fun to see being teased, she's also so innocent on her own you can't help but like her)

Hanayo (She might not have outstanding personality traits that outshine the others but she's a very solid character that's cuter than some realize)

Honoka (Really genki, always manages to cheer everything up, but that's literally all there is too)

Kotori (I don't think Kotori is that outstanding, she often is just in the background pointing stuff out or saying "Hahaha.." But since she likes Alpacas she's not on the bottom, and her cuteness obviously gives her points)

Nozomi (I'm not a big fan of Nozomi, I just couldn't get much into her character overall)

Eri (The character I like the least. I was never able to get into Eri, her character never striked me as interesting in any way, I also don't find her to be particularly cute. Her sister is really cute though)

The fact I went so long without idolizing her, then when I do, 2 days later I get the SAME CARD, it annoyed me to no end. I pulled off a Noooooooooo! when I realized what happened.

On the bright side, I got 3k more points on Love Novels score wise because of  this Nico card. Up to 14233 event points overall too. Ranked around 600 still.

Yes, I did, but that was only to raise bond faster. I'm putting it right back to Rin once she gets the full 250. You're team was already a lot more balanced than mine in Smile. You have all those Honokas and that Nico card has practically the same stat. My team is the grayed out below

QZqm3cF.png

That's easier than typing out stats. My team has pretty low stats, but that's just because of my overall preference to keep the teams diversified card wise.

I wish I had an UR :( And yeah, you don't care about having your team full of repeats, I just don't like that, so I sacrifice every repeats I get of idolized members. My smile team is only 33880 raw stat, my Pure team happens to be 33950, since I have Kotori, Hanayo, and Nozomi idolized, who all main in Pure (unlike Smile where I'm missing Idolized Rin, putting a small dent into the stat)

So, yesterday was like my first time ever using Reddit, and there's actually cool stuff on there (My dad always told me to check it out, I just never listened.)

1st, The is #1 place's guide to getting 1st in the Nico event

Sorry Nosebleed, I had to post this for you

h45U4HR.png

Then I also found a link to a random poll taken in an anime store in Japan of people's favorite idol in Love Live (recent poll)

iRCoqCYfl49zb.jpg

RIN!!!!

Both Maki and Nico have had their chance at a music video, it's Rin's turn♥

That guide to win the Love Live Nico event is 100% accurate.

"Center must be level 25" win.

(If you don't get this, shame on you)

My Raw stat is still higher than the guy's by 2k.

I don't know what I should be shameful about, I don't remember a 25 reference in Love Live :(

And obviously that isn't his main team :P

I don't know what I should be shameful about, I don't remember a 25 reference in Love Live :(

And obviously that isn't his main team :P

It's not a Love Live reference per say. It's just a clever pun.

2 and 5 in Japanese are written as 二五 (2 and 5 not twenty five, twenty five is written as 二十五)

二 = two

五= five

In hiragana 2 and 5 are spelled as に ご (Ni Go)

Nico's name is written in hiragana as にこ (Ni ko)

にご looks pretty much the same as にこ so 25 is just a clever pun to represent Nico's name :P

Additional note: 252 (Ni Go Ni) is a tag used on Pixiv to represent Nico's NicoNi persona.

I'm conflicted because I have two cards that have high attribute points but have stamina skills I was wondering if I should switch it out with one that has lower points but a point skill what do you guys think more specifically my nico with 4460 and stamina honoka with 4400 vs. My score honoka with 3600

I'm conflicted because I have two cards that have high attribute points but have stamina skills I was wondering if I should switch it out with one that has lower points but a point skill what do you guys think more specifically my nico with 4460 and stamina honoka with 4400 vs. My score honoka with 3600

That's a really big drop in raw stat. Are the stamina cards matching attribute with the song?

I'd probably keep them, even if it's stamina skill I don't think it'd be worse than if you had the score boost cards with lower raw stat.

You can probably test it out with a formula but I don't know how to properly use it.

Hey how's everyone doing here's my user id if anyone needs more friends cause I know I do 342987095

I somehow missed this. I think I have 1 spot currently open on my friends list, I'll send my request right now.

It's not a Love Live reference per say. It's just a clever pun.

2 and 5 in Japanese are written as 二五 (2 and 5 not twenty five, twenty five is written as 二十五)

二 = two

五= five

In hiragana 2 and 5 are spelled as に ご (Ni Go)

Nico's name is written in hiragana as にこ (Ni ko)

にご looks pretty much the same as にこ so 25 is just a clever pun to represent Nico's name :P

Additional note: 252 (Ni Go Ni) is a tag used on Pixiv to represent Nico's NicoNi persona.

Ah, I wouldn't ever get that because I don't have any knowledge of the actual katakana/hiragana (I can't even tell the difference). I really should start learning at least those.

I just remembered something. After this Nico event is over, we may be losing Love Novels... But we're getting NO BRAND !!!

No Brand will probably stay my all time favorite Love Live song forever (just sound wise), and it has IMO the best performance in the anime. It's also my most listened to song by Muse, followed kinda closely by Wonderful Rush and Love Novels.

Musically, it fits my tastes perfectly, when the fast drums/rhythm and awesome sounding guitar, visually awesome to watch, the reflection of the lights off the ground, the rain itself, the awesome flag in the background, the camera angles, the water flying everything. There's just so much energy to this performance.

No Brand Girls (I like to omit the Girls part, dunno why) has a huge meaning to what I think Muse as, which is mainly influenced by the anime. They're overall determination by dancing in the rain first off, the whole video looks like they're just having a ton of fun doing what they like. They're lyrics are a little contradictory to the situation though, since they're already ranked very highly and aren't really "No Brand" anymore, though it does tie back to the very beginning in episode 3 with Honoka's decision to keep trying as hard as she can. They also mention having passion and fun, linking right back to how they look like they're just having fun performing No Brand.

The thing with score ability vs raw stat is that the raw stat is a sure boost and the score ability is not so you're better off playing it safe.

I don't even know if the score boost would outweight a 1k raw stat difference either.

I really want to see Nico Purin in the game though (it's one of the daily songs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_SnObMaMYU

I love No Brand Girls. It's one of their catchiest songs for me.

Full version is better~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CiUajJMzuo

Glad we're getting it after this event. And we'll also get Love Novels later so no worries :D

This version <3

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23371372

The thing with score ability vs raw stat is that the raw stat is a sure boost and the score ability is not so you're better off playing it safe.

I don't even know if the score boost would outweight a 1k raw stat difference either.

I really want to see Nico Purin in the game though (it's one of the daily songs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_SnObMaMYU

Sadly Koi no Shigunaru Rin Rin Rin hasn't made an appearance in the game yet on the Japanese servers :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcLhs0wqg14

Some songs don't match her voice too well (her VA sucks , believe it or not, any high-energy songs, so No Brand isn't that good solo)

Rin Rin Rin is one of my all time favorites. I just can't get it out of my head.

I do agree Nico's voice is not the best, pitch wise, she's just got this really cheeky high pitched tone.

Nico Purin is really hard in the game, there's so many fast alternating notes it's not even funny

Dat all Nico team

So guys, how many loveca stones have you used up so far?

Over 10, I lost count but I could have over 50 love gems now, COULD.

So guys, how many loveca stones have you used up so far?

No idea, I didn't count, all I know is 6 or 7. I started the event with 46 love gems and have 48 right now though, pretty good IMO :P

Rin Rin Rin is one of my all time favorites. I just can't get it out of my head.

I do agree Nico's voice is not the best, pitch wise, she's just got this really cheeky high pitched tone.

Nico Purin is really hard in the game, there's so many fast alternating notes it's not even funny

Dat all Nico team

Over 10, I lost count but I could have over 50 love gems now, COULD.

That Rin Rin Rin song is just so catchy, and matches her voice so perfectly (which is already a good singing voice). I haven't heard all unique solo songs yet though, only Kotori's, Rin's, Maki's, and now Nico's.