Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I usually can't remember anything about seiyuu's birthday until I login my another Facebook account (for LL! related stuff)

Riho Iida (Rippi in short, who voices Rin) will be celebrating her 24th birthday (or 15 minutes later in my timezone):)

Wait, she's 24? :o

CSKk_F6UEAAVMo3.jpg

Source: Her Twitter. She is wearing this in her birthday party

Edited by imnoob92

I usually can't remember anything about seiyuu's birthday until I login my another Facebook account (for LL! related stuff)

Riho Iida (Rippi in short, who voices Rin) will be celebrating her 24th birthday (or 15 minutes later in my timezone):)

Hidden Content

Almost Happy Birthday Rippi aka Rin's voice :sachi:

Also, dat dress tho :o

Hidden Content

Almost Happy Birthday Rippi aka Rin's voice :sachi:

Also, dat dress tho :o

:kosame:

Also another news, the new album Heart to Heart is already released in the internet tho the actual release will be on 28th.... (I always wonder how people got things so fast:makina:

Here's my latest scout for Constellation Maki to help boost my Pure team since it is the weakest.

Anyways, incoming long wall of text and many pictures!  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

This will probably be my last major scout for this year. I will be waiting for SLG Nico (perhaps SLG Eli too but we shall we how it goes :P) and Valentine Nozomi next year.

Still no sign of either New Year Umi or Honoka to idolize them. The search for them continues or wait till Seal shop next year while Shinbou have both of them at Skill level 4! =(

Results:

2 copies of UR Constellation Maki! :lol:
Mermaid Maki (Able to idolize her :D)

JpdYsxV.png

KorVGF4.png

LIPcluP.jpg

Z0NV5Qj.png

cj62obZ.png

mG5Izyq.png

J6XQtGS.png

2 copies of UR Wedding Dress Honoka (I don't need more healers when I already have an idolized copy of her and she won't be able to get in my Smile team though)

J0KovHh.png

DNHmYkz.png

2 UR Pure Supports - Kotori's Mother (Still no luck getting any UR Smile Supports yet)

HtM6UF1.png

RHGpClE.png

Lol Ultra Success when I level up New Year Honoka Skill. :P

r79Kvmg.png

CgVVgF0.png

Total Love Gems Spent: 700 (14 x 10+1 Scouts)

I have all the currently released Maki except Valentine Maki. :/

Team Maki! :D

gqUFuW8.png

Good luck to those scouting for the Constellation/SLG cards and see you in the upcoming Eli Score Match tomorrow! :)

"May the RNG be ever in your favor!" :P

~ Zehel ~