Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Its all luck, I didn't get the new UR Nico but at least I got 2 SRs...which weren't the new ones. <_<

You know how much money I spent on League of Legends? My wallet is already cowering in the corner I don't need this  :sick:  Well I guess this will be a test of willpower! No buy hearts no! 

Is this event thing only Nico cards?

You know how much money I spent on League of Legends? My wallet is already cowering in the corner I don't need this  :sick:  Well I guess this will be a test of willpower! No buy hearts no! 

Is this event thing only Nico cards?

The next event is Rin, so you can get one Rin SR then... You'll have the chance to get a SR of everyone...

Just spend money now... you will do it sooner or later anyway ;)

1. You know how much money I spent on League of Legends? My wallet is already cowering in the corner I don't need this  :sick:  Well I guess this will be a test of willpower! No buy hearts no! 

2. Is this event thing only Nico cards?

1. Hmm, you like Eli cards? Well lets see if you don't spending any money when these come out near the end of March :P

Eli_smile_ur280.jpgEli_smile_ur280_t.jpg

2. No, every event they'll offer a SR of one of the 9 characters which you can get if you have enough event points (the next event is Rin).

I assume you're talking about the SR Nico I got from a draw or the UR Nico I was talking about earlier, well after an event has finished KLab always release new cards that you can potentially draw for (which I chose to spend 50 gems for a 10+1 draw). This time they released 4 new SRs and one UR which is Nico. The next cards they'll release is UR Maki + 3 SRs.

If I'm misunderstanding something, my apologies in advance.

The next event is Rin, so you can get one Rin SR then... You'll have the chance to get a SR of everyone...

Just spend money now... you will do it sooner or later anyway ;)

Never! I am broke as is and I have a new figure coming next month and a new NIdalee skin and then I need some money to go out. I mean I will cave if there is an Eli or Maki thing going on though 100%

Edit: Why did you show me this, huh? Next month I am blowing a decent chunk of change on my Michiru figure... My birthday is in April WHY CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL THEN ELI WHY? *balls up and cries*

I don't feel the need to spend money in the game. The 5 cool SRs I have are enough to S cool songs on hard, and that's the level of difficulty I play on for the most part (Well, there's your eventual EX, but I only finished 3 of them :wafuu:) so I'm satisfied.

Ended up in 3230. Pretty good for me, I think.

I tried playing SIF and recording it with Airplay... Well, the sound delay is really awful. It's definetly more than 2 ms and for me just too much. I couldn't FC Afterschool Navigators on Hard that way... That was also not my first try but my best one... At least the quality of the Video is good that way

I also did several 10+1 draws... 3 or 4 i think... nothink big came out of it... Why I even did these draws?! :rolleyes: Argh... I've enough cards already and wanted really to behave this time, but I'm just to weak

I'm kind of happy I got a Maki, even if it's not the best stat wise, but it's something.

Certainly better than an Eli or Nozomi.

And I deeply regret doing a draw back in early January where i got a UR so i already knew I wasn't going to get one now.

I'll just interiorize that I got a Maki and hope this void inside me goes away.

I got her! Had to make my first rush in my entire SIF life (not like I've been playing it for that long, but whatever  :makina: ) but it was damn worth it. Travelling back to Brazil made it impossible to be effective with my LP, if I hadn't spammed lovecas in the last 3 hours, I wouldn't have been even close to tier 2, damn it was tiring. I'd say I spent around 25 at the very least, but that's what I get for wasting so much LP. This was my first time aiming for any specific tier, it's really satisfying to get there and probably worth it (rofl). I even idolized her despite my cool team desperately needing those points because I wanted to reward myself, but I'll probably look at it in a few days and shed those tears of regret.  :amane:

OUnlCSV.jpg

@ Rose alright.

You'll be 'safe' :P

Thank you <3

Yes!

I cleared Snow Hallation on EX, which gave me the last gem I needed for a single scouting. Got my favorite Honoka card.

Maybe the game really loves me after all.

qbN1dzT.png

You're out of control, dude. Every time I see your single draws you get some super rare, they're called super rare for a reason, you know?

s579nj3.jpg

I have like two billion copies of this particular Maki SR. In the 6 10+1 draws I did today, hoping to get the new Hanayo, I got another three of those Maki's. I wanted to cry, seriously. RNGesus is cruel. Just give those Maki's to someone who still needs them!

In much better news, I got the new Valentine's Honoka and Umi (idolized) and also a Pure UR Nozomi from my first scouting ticket (second ticket gave me an R Nozomi). The spiritual power is strong today. That pure UR Nozomi is my second idolized UR, but I ran out of fodder and gold to get her to a decent level, haha.

Told myself not to spend money on Love Gems this time, but eh... getting paid is always dangerous lol

Took me about 10k, idolize the new N, got her on my first 1000FP.

Can confirm that if you get a Good on the first half of a hold note that is the 1st note but FC the rest of the song you still get credit for S Combo

pCJ7dw8.png

zpkrTla.png

Also,

b2eFtPb.png

7r03PW1.png

:kosame:

That's the Hanayo I wish I had gotten, instead I got waitress Hanayo

uBRoekD.jpg

At least the card is pretty strong, she carries my pure team.

I wanted that N too =(

Here's some even more next level bad luck: I've been playing SIF since the first event and I still don't have a pure Nico. So in the album, all the R's are there except that one blank which is the pure Nico...

Best part, during the 12k friend points I used, I got a SMILE and COOL Nico...

I know I sound kind of more bleh than usual but today's just been a shitty day for me.

My luck when drawing rares is horrid normally, as I seem to always get the Rs that aren't useful in a team. Although, Hanayo Pure R used to carry my pure team before I got loaded with event SRs from T1s

NABQDzB.png

~~~~~

On a side note, this instrumental is eargasm worthy, been listening to it in the background~

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/love-live/images/d/d5/Kodoku_na_Heaven_%28Off_Vocal%29.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20131115110957

Thi is nice too

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/love-live/images/7/70/Nawatobi_%28Off_Vocal%29.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20131220001558

Hanayo songs have good instrumentals

Here's some even more next level bad luck: I've been playing SIF since the first event and I still don't have a pure Nico. So in the album, all the R's are there except that one blank which is the pure Nico...

Best part, during the 12k friend points I used, I got a SMILE and COOL Nico...

I know I sound kind of more bleh than usual but today's just been a shitty day for me.

Hope your day(s) get better soon  :kosame: 

~~

I haven't been keeping track of my Friend Points but wow I have 47,155. I remember going "How the hell did you guys save up so many friend points" back then :P

Also I wish you could organize your presents box by oldest date or something. Kinda tiring scrolling through 200+ to feed/sell the ones that will expire soon ;-;

Yeah, and having to remember how long ago the bottom of your present list is so you have to check to make sure they AREN'T going to expire soon. I used to have like 400 presents, but I used them all up feeding the promo Nico and Kotori, along with the SR Hanayo from that event (was it Hanayo's?) so it cost me a lot of the box. Now I only have 40s