Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Best events are medley :makina:

I don't have a preference between Token and Score Matches. In Score matches, I get rekt a lot because my teams are just in the range that I can find whales and get beat by 100k points (40k strength teams is worst range for F2P :kosame: ). I don't mind doing the extra token song plays if it's a song I like. As I've expressed here multiple times, I don't feel the grind in this game, only when doing something extreme (balancing 3 accounts with that crappy KR version in there, going #5 in the first Rin event). Zehel's a multi-top10-er, he can vouch (probably) that the grind doesn't really affect some of us.

Lol I like how the 4 of you are saying hi to one another as well as the different attribute of your R leader, Rin! It reminds me of the previous Rin event whereby the 3 of you (Ceris, Histy and Danny) were aiming for the top ranks in the leaderboards together and showing your love for Rin. It's good to see you guys back on the top rankings again. :D

k7114Zr.png

Anyways, here are some pictures of the songs I've played and the players I've encountered so far. 

Hard Songs:

KAOfruC.png

KF1F9Vc.png

Brt8G6C.png

EX Songs:

J7ibOiC.png

xliJvPR.png

Good luck maintaining top 5 on the leaderboards rankings! Hopefully you can manage to last all the way till the end of the events with whatever love gems that you have left with and saved up for this event! :D

Not happening, I'm just going T1, saving all other gems for UR Rin in March.

And the names got kinda scrambled now :sachi:

Not happening, I'm just going T1, saving all other gems for UR Rin in March.

And the names got kinda scrambled now :sachi:

Aww ok. =/ Well in the meantime, have fun and hope you are able to get the UR Rin in March! :D

Edit: At least I managed to get a picture of you guys together before the names get scrambled. :P

Not sure about iamnoob but that's not the Eclipsed we know, he always had the 'd' letter at the end. And I'm pretty sure he never had that new SR Kotori.

Mine is just iamnoob. No numbers or 92. I'm the one and only original :D

Wait uh whu wahhh?

WTF is there a glitch in the matrix or something?

1pS1G3I.png

New μ's Best Album Best Live being released on May 27th

This is just like the first Best Album Best Live except with plenty of new songs.

Info:

"μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection II" includes 38 songs from "Bokura wa Ima no Nakade" (released in January 2013) to "Fuyu ga Kureata Yokan" (December 2014), with the remixed eight songs for PS Vita game Love Live! School idol paradise as bonus tracks. The total running time of the three discs is about three hours and half. The album will be released in two editions:

9,200 yen super deluxe edition and 3,700 yen regular edition.

The super deluxe edition comes with an Alpaca pass case, microfiber memorial jacket bath towel, special box and digi-pack case for the three discs.

Hypeee