Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

About to attempt it again, but this time on my sister's iPad. Don't have much practice with index fingers yet. Using my perfect lock team this time. Still risky.

I passed it with my perfect lock team. Might as well try my regular, crappy cool team.

Here's the results

With my mostly perfect lock team.

FwQwMid.jpg

And with my regular cool team.

LkTYgE4.jpg

I think I did pretty well. If it weren't for the inefficiency in the event, I would've probably kept trying to FC it.

Edited by Exteminator

Played 1 song of an EX medley, got 1 good on Kodoku ( :( ) Then had to pause it, came back to the game a couple hours later, app restarts. RIP 60 LP. Also, just bought 15 gems just in case for the event. Btw, tonight I will be streaming, in about 4 hours after this post

http://www.twitch.tv/xceris

Edit: Changed my mind, will stream on Friday for the last day of the event, so I don't overshoot T1 by too much. So on Friday I plan on streaming ~6 full Medleys at least, combined with ~1750 tokens and 100 LP worth on EN, and maybe even my old JP alt account Medley for fun. So a couple hours?

~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I feel this is relevant, YouTube recommended the channel

First day playing the game and I failed my first attempt of the [Daily Special] Mermaid Festa Vol.2 ~Passionate~. Much sad :( much cry  :cry:

Daily specials are hard when you start playing, but you'll manage them in no time, good luck!

Anyone knows what the cutoffs will be for tier 2?

Played 1 song of an EX medley, got 1 good on Kodoku ( :( ) Then had to pause it, came back to the game a couple hours later, app restarts. RIP 60 LP. Also, just bought 15 gems just in case for the event. Btw, tonight I will be streaming, in about 4 hours after this post

http://www.twitch.tv/xceris

Edit: Changed my mind, will stream on Friday for the last day of the event, so I don't overshoot T1 by too much. So on Friday I plan on streaming ~6 full Medleys at least, combined with ~1750 tokens and 100 LP worth on EN, and maybe even my old JP alt account Medley for fun. So a couple hours?

~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I feel this is relevant, YouTube recommended the channel

First day playing the game and I failed my first attempt of the [Daily Special] Mermaid Festa Vol.2 ~Passionate~. Much sad :( much cry  :cry:

1st day, so I don't blame you :P. I failed Normals on my first day. Failed Hards until like my second week. Could only barely pass my first EX at the end of my first month using a team of Healers.

One thing I find myself doing often is playing the game with no volume while listening to something else (mostly when I play a bunch of pure/smile songs). 

Does anyone else here do this? And does it affect your performance somehow?

I've played with no volume a few times. Performance not affected; I know all playable songs by heart now so I just hum along xD