Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

How many perfect locks, because that number of greats is ridiculous o.o

I got 4 in a team and it helped but i still missed a damn note as usual, my problem is not off timing it's missing notes entirely so perfect lock doesn't improve my performance a whole lot other than the massive amount of perfects.

trying to decide if I want to play on the JP LLSIF or the English LLSIF

- jp llsif probably better for immersing myself/forcing myself to know japanese (well.. read)

- jp has more songs/etc I heard from a friend

- jp llsif is slightly lower lvl (rank 6)

- jp llsif has 0 UR's 0 SR's...

- en llsif I can understand -easier- but it doesn't force me to use japanese

- en llsif has 2 UR's (Kousaka Honoka (October Ver.) [ultra Rare #165] and Nishikino Maki (Job Ver.) [super Rare #77])

- en llsif is lvl 8/rank 8

- both I didn't read anything before I used all the loveca stones, probably should've saved it up

- both are at the same point since I just got them to it (getting to level 11)

hmmmmmmmmmm

(for the record I played for example english P&D till like rank 120 or so, then switched to jp... my jp is further along now and I play it way more/switched mainly to jp... also read the jp news of the game which forces me to use japanese...)

(or should I just restart/rm the data from the jp one and redo it all)

trying to decide if I want to play on the JP LLSIF or the English LLSIF

- jp llsif probably better for immersing myself/forcing myself to know japanese (well.. read)

- jp has more songs/etc I heard from a friend

- jp llsif is slightly lower lvl (rank 6)

- jp llsif has 0 UR's 0 SR's...

- en llsif I can understand -easier- but it doesn't force me to use japanese

- en llsif has 2 UR's (Kousaka Honoka (October Ver.) [ultra Rare #165] and Nishikino Maki (Job Ver.) [super Rare #77])

- en llsif is lvl 8/rank 8

- both I didn't read anything before I used all the loveca stones, probably should've saved it up

- both are at the same point since I just got them to it (getting to level 11)

hmmmmmmmmmm

(for the record I played for example english P&D till like rank 120 or so, then switched to jp... my jp is further along now and I play it way more/switched mainly to jp... also read the jp news of the game which forces me to use japanese...)

(or should I just restart/rm the data from the jp one and redo it all)

If you're going for points and care about score a lot, play the EN. 2 URs is incredibly rare and lucky, even for a rank ~100 to have. If you are just playing to listen to the music and collect cute cards, then the JP server will give you more of that. The variety in the idol cards is also really nice, because you quickly run out of new cards to gather on NA, and a lot of the JP normal girls are super cute, even.

Hullo~

If you can swing it, why not play both? :P. A few of us are doing that!

Other than that it's really up to you. The JP is ~1 year ahead of the ENG version so it has more goodies. Also, the EXP needed to level in JP ver. is less than ENG ver.

If you want to restart JP version to actually save up gems for 10+1 draw (which is what I did!), feel free to do so. Rank 6 is like < 30 minutes of playing. Easy.

Though since your ENG account has two URs and its only rank 8 (which is very, very VERY good mind you) you may as well continue it.

If you're going for points and care about score a lot, play the EN. 2 URs is incredibly rare and lucky, even for a rank ~100 to have. If you are just playing to listen to the music and collect cute cards, then the JP server will give you more of that. The variety in the idol cards is also really nice, because you quickly run out of new cards to gather on NA, and a lot of the JP normal girls are super cute, even.

Thanks for answering both of you

I'll probably play both, but mainly the JP (as I need to force myself to read kanji)... even though it requires me to look up things/be slow.

And I'll be restarting the JP version too... and maybe hope for better draws (2 more URs? wwww)

Just reached rank 100 during this Rin event (102 now), so I no longer get that half EXP for level, kinda makes me sad :(

Out of curiosity, did JP always have that exp curve? or did somewhere along the road they decided to cut it in half? I'm curious as to whether or not in the future the veteran ENG players will get jipped and the EXP curve will be less for newer players to easily level up. 

Always hate it when that kind of thing happens xD

edit: @zhurai good luck~

Thanks for answering both of you

I'll probably play both, but mainly the JP (as I need to force myself to read kanji)... even though it requires me to look up things/be slow.

And I'll be restarting the JP version too... and maybe hope for better draws (2 more URs? wwww)

I play both, but main EN because I like being part of the building of this game (dunno how to phrase it). Like, I've played since almost the beginning, it's fun being around watching everything get added.

Out of curiosity, did JP always have that exp curve? or did somewhere along the road the decided to cut it in half? I'm curious as to whether or not in the future veteran ENG players will get jipped and the EXP curve will be less for newer players to easily level up. 

Always hate it when that kind of thing happens xD

The update that halved the EXP needed until rank 100 was added July 26th, 2014. There was no compensation to those already above rank 100. The idea was that new players couldn't enjoy all the songs because you needed a ridiculous amount of EXP to get to the most recent songs (I haven't even unlocked them all at rank 102 yet)

I play both, but main EN because I like being part of the building of this game (dunno how to phrase it). Like, I've played since almost the beginning, it's fun being around watching everything get added.

The update that halved the EXP needed until rank 100 was added July 26th, 2014. There was no compensation to those already above rank 100. The idea was that new players couldn't enjoy all the songs because you needed a ridiculous amount of EXP to get to the most recent songs (I haven't even unlocked them all at rank 102 yet)

I totally get you on the "being a part of the building of this game" hehe.

~~

Well drat. Why not just lower the Ranks in which songs are unlocked then xD. (Eh, no use pouting)

I started SIF back when the first event started and I'm glad I stuck with it since. Not only can I talk about it with a friend at home, I can also talk about it here on fuwa with you all. It's also great to see people from different parts of the world connect and be able to talk about something we're all passionate about. It's great to see the game grown since it was first released in eng~

...now if only they raise cut-off from 1000 >__>

Bleck the website was acting up on me so took a while to post this.

@Praeliator ;-;

I started SIF back when the first event started and I'm glad I stuck with it since. Not only can I talk about it with a friend at home, I can also talk about it here on fuwa with you all. It's also great to see people from different parts of the world connect and be able to talk about something we're all passionate about. It's great to see the game grown since it was first released in eng~

...now if only they raise cut-off from 1000 >__>

Yeah. It's been a blast getting to play this game and interact with y'all  :D 

One day they'll raise the cutoff  :ph34r: 

~~~

I shamelessly advertised myself on Reddit earlier looking for JP friends xD. I can't believe there's another Eclipse out there. I thought I was unique rawr.

ymG1JTU.png

Too many UR Makis x.x I want!!

I wonder how many of them only added me cuz I had my UR Umi  :ph34r:. 'Cept Ceris of course, cuz he's awesome <3

@Praeliator ;-;

~~~

I shamelessly advertised myself on Reddit earlier looking for JP friends xD. I can't believe there's another Eclipse out there. I thought I was unique rawr.

ymG1JTU.png

I wonder how many of them only added me cuz I had my UR Umi  :ph34r:. 'Cept Ceris of course, cuz he's awesome <3

@Praeliator ;-;

~~~

ymG1JTU.png

Highest rank! o/ And two those people have the UR I wanted and tried the Pure Only special draw for and cried over. I have the Valentines Nico UR, and that Maki is the pair card (all URs have a pair) and  the scout page showed that card, I was like IT IS A SIGN! Ironically, even though I once did a Pure Only draw, my pure team is BY FAAAR my weakest on JP, with only 5 SRs compared to 8 smile SRs and 6 cool SRs with a cool UR.

3M9ZE8P.jpg

Has anyone noticed this?

I saw it posted, but I haven't even downloaded the EN event song yet :ph34r: There was someone posting on the internet during that extended maintenance claiming that they were from KLab and they said the whole event might be screwed because some moron overwrote the game data with the JP data. Can't guarantee that is true, but this does support him.

I saw it posted, but I haven't even downloaded the EN event song yet :ph34r: There was someone posting on the internet during that extended maintenance claiming that they were from KLab and they said the whole event might be screwed because some moron overwrote the game data with the JP data. Can't guarantee that is true, but this does support him.

I also someone post here that someone posted on neogaf supposedly... That the guy overwrote the data with jp and blablabla(I can't remember)... I dont remember anymore.... XD