Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, you came back in tears alright.

So, last night, I passed out at 11PM without spending my EN LP (I had like 45?) and happened to wake up at 3, I spent my JP LP first then logged on to EN thinking "good thing I woke up!"... then forgot maintenance just started 30min earlier. I just laughed to myself "it's just Eli" and went back to sleep.

So cold hearted ;) ... she does deserve more love

Oops, took forever to post this, congrats on the FC! I got 1good, 1bad, 2miss earlier, I can't do the first fast set of doubles ever anymore, but I can do the rest.

So cold hearted ;) ... she does deserve more love

Can't help how i feel, I love all the idols, but that also doesn't mean I'll go out of my way for Eli or Nozomi.

I slept with 15-20 lp then woke up with full lp didn't play watched my series then I wanted to play saw maintenance :D I was like oh.. But I only want unidolized... :D

I saw my LP was full yesterday, hd free time to play before class, still chose to do something else.

All the Eli "I don't care-ness"

WHYYYYY I just noticed how AMAZING the Umi card idolized and unidolzied for her next event... and it takes place after Honoka and Hanayo, back to back, 2 events I want top 200 T.T RIP Christmas money... Then I get a month break before Rin since I'm skipping Nico (I don't like the idolized). Same goes for the next Maki.

Aw congrats! I still can't FC :D

Thanks! But after a while, it does get easier to getting close to FC-ing the song. I sometimes find my fingers (without myself thinking consciously) pressing the notes when they pass by... Muscle memory rocks.

Oops, took forever to post this, congrats on the FC! I got 1good, 1bad, 2miss earlier, I can't do the first fast set of doubles ever anymore, but I can do the rest.

Can't help how i feel, I love all the idols, but that also doesn't mean I'll go out of my way for Eli or Nozomi.

All the Eli "I don't care-ness"

Thanks! I'm sure you'll be able to FC the song soon Ceris. I feel bad that there's so much Eli "I don't care-less" though since I also like her character.

I will get Honoka idolized, Nico too maybe Nozomi but then Maki definitely top 200 again then Nico, Maki again (Just realized after Maki, 2 characters and Maki again ?!

She's the last event of the next cycle, then the 3rd event of the 3rd cycle, which is why her events are close together.

I've brought this up multiple times, but everyone should go top 1000 Rin event, I mean, who doesn't want this card!?

426px-Rin_pure_sr252_t.jpg

Oh yeah, the Valentines URs, those are so nice. But I won't be drawing for them, I want the RinPana URs in March (still debating if I want to try and draw both, by that time, if I have a job, I will draw until I do)

So, I feel I have no chance whatsoever of FCing Susume, haven't come close in like 10 attempts and am close to 30 now.

Oh, and I noticed this yesterday

YpAT7n2.png

Then that's fine I can buy gems for her by then.

Don't really like the idolized version much but I'll get it.

Well guys, I'm going to do a 50 gem draw, I'll come crying in a sec.

What I like about this is that you totally meant come back crying in the bad way, but grats on actually getting the Nico SR  :D  :D  :D

~~~

Tempted to do a 10+1 draw myself, but I wanna wait for the November ver. Smile Maki xD

Edit: But I totally want that SR Maki......

Edit2: Hook, line, and sinker.

ymHHWEG.png

All the songs with fire symbols and a ! mark I haven't tried yet. The intimidation xD

The only two to watch out for are Kokuhaku (the Kotori and Hanayo duet) and Otomeshiki (the Nico and Nozomi duet), those two are excessively hard, Beat in Angel just has a fuck ton of chaotic notes mixed with short sliders so I break constantly, Mermaid Festa just has walls of back and forth notes during the chorus so it's easy to lose track (kinda like Kitto Seishun's wall of notes but going back and forth at about the same speed, scary). Soldier Game is definitely more fun now, but pretty chaotic like Beat in Angel. Kokuhaku is spam hell, Otomeshiki has difficult hold to double combinations, Anomone Heart (Kotori Umi duet) is rather easy, I nearly FC'd it (1 good), and lastly, I can't remember Nico Puri's map (Nico solo), but I remember sucking hard and getting like 20+ breaks. Oh, and Yume naki Yume wa Yume Janai (I abb. this to Yumex3, Honoka Solo) is extremely fun, a little harder than Anomone Heart, more around Beat in Angel's difficulty level.

So, the difficulty levels for me go

Otomeshiki > Kokuhaku > NicoPuri > Soldier Game > Yumex3 > Beat in Angel > Mermaid Festa > Anomone Heart

I did some browsing of the cards to look at stats and found some interesting things:

1. The wiki listed the girls as having a "main attribute" style:
  • (Smile) Rin, Honoka, and Nico had the highest smile (~3900, other girls ~3300)
  • (Pure) Hanayo, Kotori, and Nozomi had the highest pure (~3900, other girls ~3300)
  • (Cool) Maki, Umi, and Eli had the highest cool (~3800, other girls ~3100)

So when it comes to Rare cards, the girls that had the smile/pure/cool as their main attribute typically beat the others by ~600-700 raw stat points.
(ie. Smile Honoka maxes out at 4060 smile whereas Umi maxes out at 3350; in contrast, Cool Umi maxes out at 3670 cool while Cool Honoka maxes out at 3050)

But it seems this doesn't apply for SR and UR cards which are typically within ~100-200 points of each other; in fact, UR Smile Honoka (5220 smile) actually loses out to UR Smile Umi (5240)

~~~
And they scrap the whole main stat thing entirely by the time the new rares come out. Looking at the newer Rare cool cards, all girls max out at ~3900 cool (which even beats the original highest cool Rare, Eli (3870))

Newer is better!

Disclaimer: Not bothered by any of this, just pointing out statsy stuff if anyone was interested xD

I did some browsing of the cards to look at stats and found some interesting things:

1. The wiki listed the girls as having a "main attribute" style:

• (Smile) Rin, Honoka, and Nico had the highest smile (~3900, other girls ~3300)
  • (Pure) Hanayo, Kotori, and Nozomi had the highest pure (~3900, other girls ~3300)
  • (Cool) Maki, Umi, and Eli had the highest cool (~3800, other girls ~3100)
So when it comes to Rare cards, the girls that had the smile/pure/cool as their main attribute typically beat the others by ~600-700 raw stat points.

(ie. Smile Honoka maxes out at 4060 smile whereas Umi maxes out at 3350; in contrast, Cool Umi maxes out at 3670 cool while Cool Honoka maxes out at 3050)

But it seems this doesn't apply for SR and UR cards which are typically within ~100-200 points of each other; in fact, UR Smile Honoka (5220 smile) actually loses out to UR Smile Umi (5240)

~~~

And they scrap the whole main stat thing entirely by the time the new rares come out. Looking at the newer Rare cool cards, all girls max out at ~3900 cool (which even beats the original highest cool Rare, Eli (3870))

Newer is better!

Disclaimer: Not bothered by any of this, just pointing out statsy stuff if anyone was interested xD

Yep, the,"primary stat" doesn't apply beyond the initial rares, same goes for the new rares, they are all pretty much the same.

bthksId.jpg

Well, I guess the Eli, Umi, and Maki are the strongest, but they're more balanced than the old rares, and they're also stronger than the initial cools by a ton, and stronger than most of the initial smiles (our strongest rares on EN)

Yep, the,"primary stat" doesn't apply beyond the initial rares, same goes for the new rares, they are all pretty much the same.

bthksId.jpg

Well, I guess the Eli, Umi, and Maki are the strongest, but they're more balanced than the old rares, and they're also stronger than the initial cools by a ton, and stronger than most of the initial smiles (our strongest rares on EN)

Ah, so they do keep the Eli/Umi/Maki being the 'best' cools statwise, but at least they normalized the others so that the difference isn't staggering like the initial Rares.

That way people will not mind (as much?) to have the other members on their team (I noticed some people trained up multiple Eli(cool), Hanayo(pure) and Honoka(smile) cards simply because they had the best stats; I would do this, but I tend to hate having multiple copies of a card on my team :P

Edit: For the initial cools, Honoka had the lowest value. Now, Nico is the least cool xD

The only two to watch out for are Kokuhaku (the Kotori and Hanayo duet) and Otomeshiki (the Nico and Nozomi duet), those two are excessively hard, Beat in Angel just has a fuck ton of chaotic notes mixed with short sliders so I break constantly, Mermaid Festa just has walls of back and forth notes during the chorus so it's easy to lose track (kinda like Kitto Seishun's wall of notes but going back and forth at about the same speed, scary). Soldier Game is definitely more fun now, but pretty chaotic like Beat in Angel. Kokuhaku is spam hell, Otomeshiki has difficult hold to double combinations, Anomone Heart (Kotori Umi duet) is rather easy, I nearly FC'd it (1 good), and lastly, I can't remember Nico Puri's map (Nico solo), but I remember sucking hard and getting like 20+ breaks. Oh, and Yume naki Yume wa Yume Janai (I abb. this to Yumex3, Honoka Solo) is extremely fun, a little harder than Anomone Heart, more around Beat in Angel's difficulty level.

So, the difficulty levels for me go

Otomeshiki > Kokuhaku > NicoPuri > Soldier Game > Yumex3 > Beat in Angel > Mermaid Festa > Anomone Heart

Do those songs require 100+ rank in JP version? I'm playing the English version and want to play them. They seem fun :D