Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'll be using gems for Honoka, Nico and Maki, that is all.

What about Rin? You HAVE to be going for Fairy Rin, right? RIGHT?

426px-Rin_pure_sr252_t.jpg

If the following paragraph doesn't make sense, whatever' multi tasking boss raids xD

Random thing, we're going to have an awkward moment for our game compared to the JP version. The update after the one that added the song they're currently talking about in the game that Maki made (Takuramonozu), they added it to the game in the story where we are at, then completely updated the game to a new version in DECEMBER (we're ahead song wise remember) (spoiler for those who haven't played JP and want to be surprised!)

They added to song to the main menu, changed the start screen image. But the awkward part is that Takuramonozu is the main menu song and is meant to celebrate Takuramonozu's celebration and symbolize Muse, since they got to participate in the SIF like they dreamed.

A weird thing is, with the update above, there was other minor ones that we already have had since the game came out, like an Expert tab specifically for the experts, An "About Me" on the profile, a numerical display of stamina in songs, tab to sort between presents so you can see members or items, new member sort options like in order obtained, attribute, ability (how does this work?) unit order (now sure how this works either), which we have ALL this (I think I remember Nosebleed complaining about a few updates they could have given us instead of starting off with nothing, well, apparently they did (sorry if it wasn't you Nosebleed!))

Apparently the next minor update changed the character sprites in chapters 1-10, which I am pretty sure we have too, since prior I'm pretty sure they used the initial smile rares. So we have all of this.

@Ceris so uhh the EN ver. is updating with bits and pieces of the JP ver? CD

Btw what is y'all's timer/delay settings for the game? I did the test 10x and averaged -10ms or so

No idea, I set mine forever ago and never changed it, but I my JP one always feels off, currently it's 0 (probably the same as my EN one). When I do the test, I either get +3 or -10, so I just left it as 0.

And here my teams :D I need to max both my Makis and Nozomi :D

p7Nfgd2.png
j06DQby.png
GDmdPjp.png

And there goes my stupidity..........

qDmKqF7.png

I didn't draw any Hanayo (which is sad her cards are really cute), Nico or Eli I only have their event cards :D

As for Kotori, I want her idolized but decided to do 2 10+1s after her event (Maki UR day) hopefully will get a cool SR/UR then :D

Have you ever wondered what's the single most beautiful doujin you've ever read?

Well Ooshima Tomo has got you covered

I can die even happier now after reading that. 

Nico and Maki getting married, I dreamed about such a scenario for so long~

And Nosebleed no matter what you love Honoka don't you?  :D ihihi

I can deal with her.. barely..

100/10 agreed with Nosebleed the satisfaction I felt after reading this was easily one of those "my life's complete/I can now die happily" feelings xD

~~~

I've joined a few other LoveLive! communities. The Reddit page seems to be more interested in posting comedic stuff in order to farm up karma/upvotes or whatever. Oh and I see Ceris in the Crunchyroll SIF  :ph34r: hihi~

Btw can anyone clarify this chart found in the score section of the wiki

1Fmxq1B.png

I looked at my UR's and naturally the combinations are Smile Princess, Pure Angel, and Cool Empress for the 0.09 bonus.

But is it even possible to have, say, Smile Angel or Smile Empress for the 0.12 bonus in the other categories? I don't get it.

Another great Tsubasa x Honoka doujin

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/meet

This is a continuation from some other one I can't remember the title and it will likely have a sequel as well.

I really want to see this till the end, it will be the first doujin with Honoka and Tsubasa actually getting close.

100/10 agreed with Nosebleed the satisfaction I felt after reading this was easily one of those "my life's complete/I can now die happily" feelings xD

~~~

I've joined a few other LoveLive! communities. The Reddit page seems to be more interested in posting comedic stuff in order to farm up karma/upvotes or whatever. Oh and I see Ceris in the Crunchyroll SIF  :ph34r: hihi~

Btw can anyone clarify this chart found in the score section of the wiki

1Fmxq1B.png

I looked at my UR's and naturally the combinations are Smile Princess, Pure Angel, and Cool Empress for the 0.09 bonus.

But is it even possible to have, say, Smile Angel or Smile Empress for the 0.12 bonus in the other categories? I don't get it.

Pretty sure it's possible to have any of the combinations up there. I can't read Japanese in game, and don't feel like searching through all the cards right now (I might later if I'm bored) to find out which ones combine weird stuff.

Another great Tsubasa x Honoka doujin

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/meet

This is a continuation from some other one I can't remember the title and it will likely have a sequel as well.

I really want to see this till the end, it will be the first doujin with Honoka and Tsubasa actually getting close.

I read a fanfiction of it, but the author did an extremely poor job of portraying Honoka's personality, so it was less enjoyable. Btw, finish that Song for Muse series already xD

I read a fanfiction of it, but the author did an extremely poor job of portraying Honoka's personality, so it was less enjoyable. Btw, finish that Song for Muse series already xD

Pfft no, RinPana chapter shall never be complete.

I'll probably get back to it.. someday....