Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just found out our thread is linked on Reddit as a SIF community.

First try

Ms573US.jpg

I blame sleep deprivation, I was mistakening singles as doubles and had trouble focusing my eyes on the screen. I think I need more than a couple hour nap. IMO the hardest EX we have gotten, but shouldn't be a difficult FC for me, I'll probably get it tomorrow when I've had a night of sleep.

Some of you might have seen this already but I thought I would like to share for those who haven't watch yet:

Love Live! μ’s members appeared LIVE for the 1st time on NHK’s Music Japan National TV Show on 19th October 2014: (Volume is rather soft so you have to turn up your speakers volume)

The song that they sung was Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki (それは僕たちの奇跡)

[season 2 OP Song, 1 of my favs =P]

[skip to 2:29 to watch their performance]

Aww. How I wished I was there to watch their LIVE Performance. =/

NHK Music Japan hit the top charts not long after it aired!

uwMMkN6.jpg

Oh GSC also released Nendoroid Eli today which is now available for pre-orders.

YY3dvnN.jpg

Some of the Eli Pictures that I have to celebrate Eli's Birthday today:

aN2V2Gx.jpg

OCsvqpx.jpg

Gh3vi4Y.jpg

hiScbUK.jpg

uPSChea.jpg

UaYrrr8.jpg

Eli's Birthday messages from all μ’s members:

KWIdy0f.jpg

Here's a rough translation arranged according to the picture above:

Maki: "Eli, come to the music room quickly. ♪ I made a birthday song since today is your birthday."

Hanayo: "I've been practicing lots for Eli-chan's birthday song. I'll do my best today!"

Rin: "Rin's going to sing a birthday song for Eli-chan together with Kayochin and Maki-chan. ♪ Wonder if she'll be happy?"

Nozomi: "Today is Eli-chi's birthday, you know. Keep it a secret from her, but I've prepared a huuuge cake. ♪"

Eli: "Oh my... So you remember that today's my birthday? I'm really glad. Let's go home together today. ♪"

Nico: "Nozomi and I put some decorations on the cake that Kotori baked. Will Eli be happy, I wonder?"

Umi: "Today is Eli's birthday. Eli is the one who unifies us μ's, she is just like a big sister to us."

Honoka: "Eli-chan, Happy Birthday! ♪ Please look after Honoka and the others from now on as well! Juuust kidding."

Kotori: "Ufufu. I've baked a reaaaally yummy cake. ♪ Today is Eli-chan's birthday, after all~"

Lastly, Happy Birthday to our half-Russian ballerina, Eli Ayase! Tanjoubi Omedetou!

Harasho! :)

Hmm not sure we started practising with daily songs right? They were harder than normal hard mode songs. (Still can't FC Soldier Game) Then they gave us Bakura no Live Kimi to no Life and Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,Jump! They were fun to play but hard to fc for me :D (Nosebleed FCed both of them easily he doesn't count as a normal player though!) I FCed natsuiro if I don't remember wrong and after that did all experts well :D (ASN and Listen to my heart were hard for me) and Cutie Panther I don't think I will FC that either :D

Just FCed Donna Toki mo Zutto (2nd ed song) on jp server with no perfect lock cards (proud :P) I guess it is about time and playing the game everyday

I still haven't FCed an EX song yet because I'm still not used to the speed of the notes, and that I've only used my thumbs to hit the notes while holding my IPad so next time when I play it, I'll be using my other fingers and not holding my iPad. I realised that painful fact when I was watching an Assist Guide video of someone playing Soldier Game on EX and FCing it, holy shit that's so on my list of things to accomplish in life.

Just before I hit the sack, I've just listened to Kodoku Na Heaven, and wow Hanayo's singing was amazing, especially that beautiful voice (it was to a point where I asked "Woah, is that really Hanayo?!").

I've been playing for almost 5 months now, and have FC'd every song EN has had (except Susume). Originally, I didn't FC Snow Halation and Natsuiro when they came out, but I FC'd them during JP score matches later on (when the songs were out on EN was using a shitty, laggy phone). As soon as I got my new phone, I started FCing everything. Though, I've had extra practice with harder Ex and daily Ex, which are really hard.

I still haven't FCed an EX song yet because I'm still not used to the speed of the notes, and that I've only used my thumbs to hit the notes while holding my IPad so next time when I play it, I'll be using my other fingers and not holding my iPad. I realised that painful fact when I was watching an Assist Guide video of someone playing Soldier Game on EX and FCing it, holy shit that's so on my list of things to accomplish in life.

Just before I hit the sack, I've just listened to Kodoku Na Heaven, and wow Hanayo's singing was amazing, especially that beautiful voice (it was to a point where I asked "Woah, is that really Hanayo?!").

Hanayo in Kodoku na Heaven is on a whole new level.

Phone's hit detection was off the entire song, hence the huge number of greats, and the bad was from the beginning when it really detected late (I watched the note go by and it said "bad" after my finger was already away from the note). Natsuiro team, hence the C, and a dumb good around 70 combo where they mix the doubles with the singles (I mess those up a lot), so 3 mistakes throughout the fast stuff, not bad considering the bad hit detection.

QJwcKzm.png

Oh, and I got to idolize Nico

7TStqBD.png

Picture time~\

A3pTLRw.jpg

jBYAXGf.jpg

HVeA9dk.jpg