Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah for some reason the event song is hard. I read about what others had to say and they say it's cuz the rhythm actually changes for certain parts of the song so if you play by ear it can trick your butt ><

I only managed FC once and haven't been able to do it again x.x

@Ceris if I did what you did I'd probably fail the song outright LOL

I had a dream in which I accidently sacrificed my SR Maki in Practice. It was terrible. I woke up almost immediately to check up on her. She's still there. I also noticed my LP meter was almost full, so I played an expert and went back to sleep.

Seems Satan visited you last night.

And this is why i always put every SR/UR on my favorites.

As far as this event's song goes it is indeed harder than usual, especially in the last bits, those holds really mess me up too.

Nosebleed, I know I'm super greedy about my translation requests, so I apologize, but I found some RinPana strips <3

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=43612332

Can't tell which are related, or even what the colorless ones are.

I think it's really time to start focusing on learning Japanese. I've always wanted to learn it, even before entering Japanese otaku culture, but my high school removed the class the year I arrived at the school (sucked), and I never got around to self teaching beyond learning most of the hiragana. Nosebleed, do you have any tips I should know to help me? Obviously I won't even be able to read stuff for a long time, but I want to get to at least your current level one day <3

Oh, and I have no idea why I haven't done this before today, but I now need a new site for images... (only has used Pixiv)

cmkWn.jpg