Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Do those songs require 100+ rank in JP version? I'm playing the English version and want to play them. They seem fun :D.

I'm talking the daily song's experts (which are available when you first start the game), JP not only has expert dailies, but more dailies in general that rotate separately from the other daily songs.

Today's example:

teiTrgA.jpg

The song on the left is the 2nd set of dailies, today's being Beat in Angel, with there being 6 that,rotate, the middle is Otomeshiki. The right is the event song, and lastly, the far right is a special song in celebration of 3million users, a Printemps song made specifically for the game,

@Nosebleed dat level 1 Pure Maki xD

I did some messing around with my cheerleader collection. Lots of poking was involved.

Well, they certainly do know how to make you sound like a pervert/creeper/weirdo  :ph34r:

Idolizing SRs gives them 1 extra line when poking them, a.nd 2 extra when you max bond. You missed a few for some characters you poked, I'm just going to put the 6 I have idolized and what their special lines are, I'll put the pre-bond first, which is usually the less suggestive one.

Honoka

J82uAQy.jpgLUfOtaG.jpgjsvu8nQ.jpg

Nico

IlxmaS7.jpgmfuFbQL.jpgaSU6MKS.jpg

I'm sorry Nico! I felt so bad, she wouldn't say that first one and I had to keep poking her, she sounds so desperate and kept saying the 2nd and 3rd, it hurt me doing that...

Maki

0p7DSED.jpgadCtDyA.jpgxEs6vV5.jpg

Eli

cI1McWw.jpg4ILa8Br.jpglqxMRh6.jpg

Hanayo

3SzAnt3.jpgC5O2YYK.jpgbwhGRka.jpg

I love that first one so much, one of My favorite things any character says.

Rin

7mF5jZF.jpgpeCw9CT.jpgGzNnGC5.jpg

Rin is so innocent <33

Wow, I'm glad all that's over, Nico, Honoka, and Hanayo makes that unenjoyable, they're all pretty much begging you to stop.

Each SR and UR also have their own unique line, both unidolized and idolized, some retain the unidolized line and some don't (the pajamas ones don't, but my idolized Rin says her unidolized line *shrug*) If you want to see what my cards say for their menu lines (non-poking), I can post those as well. I'm asking and not just doing it because there's an image limit of 25 per post and I already reached 18, and not going to post those lines if no one cares anyway xD

@ Ezeefreak got any plans for any future SR/UR cards that you want to aim for?  ;) 

Here's a giant picture showing the releases up until next October..

4Ip7aoK.jpg

I'm gonna aim for the UR Nico/Maki in Jan/Feb xD

That are from JP Version (because of the year) ?

I likely want to get them all :D ... But the most I like that Cards that start on 31 Jan. But if I would get any of them I will be lucky.

SO here are the 2 new idolized SR I own since yesterday:

SuPcKne.pngByGOvdM.png

I love that idolized Nozomi card :D

I will aim for 15th November UR Maki

Nov 30 (will do one draw for Christmas Maki)

Jan 15 (one draw for Honoka UR/New year Maki)

Feb 15 (Dunno how many I will try but yeah Maki UR)

I really love unidolized Hanayo and Rin URs but I know I will not get them with tickets lol :D

June 15 that Honoka UR is cute

June 30 definitely the best Maki UR so far

Aug 15 that Nico...

And Oct 15 Nozomi is so beautiful there :D

(From future me: You did not get any of these... Give up already)