Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

There's this, but that list is incomplete and a little oudated (I have absolutely no idea how much stuff has been released other than that).

That site doesn't let you download everything at once, so a while back, I uploaded a .rar after saving all the images myself. http://www.mediafire.com/download/q4f8eb48agl4ft9/officalartworkhd.rar

Yes, it's over 300mb, the pictures are ~5000x3000, and the download includes 3-4 more images than what are listed on the first link, which is why I said I don't know how much is missing. I personally manage to find a pretty good number of extremely professional (or just simply amazing) looking non-official images, and have stuff saved. One day I might post my whole library, but then that destroy my POTD thing :P

Jackpot. Tyty~

~~~
Is it better for farm Hard songs or Experts if I want fodder to train my cards?

I for some reason deteriorated and can't even get C combos sometimes so it only gives 2 fodder cards as opposed to 3 from Hard, and that stings.

Don't really care much about the "hard gives 46 exp, expert gives 83 exp; so 5 hards = 230 exp, 3 EX = 249 exp" difference; i want more fodder cards :P

I'll just go with Hards and practice EX songs via the practice app for a week or two.

~~~
gHDzEz1.png

This guy is totally getting approved for my friends list LOL

Has anyone seen this yet? Pile's debut single PV (short ver)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4mJpohDBeU&feature=youtu.be

I was surprised at her range when I listened to it (note that I haven't heard her other stuff outside the Love Live! songs I've listened to). When I listened to Nitta Emi's debut single, all I heard was Honoka the entire time .____.".

Personally, I found 4to6...idk...random? (I apologize to those in advance whose a fan).

I saw Kotori's (Uchida Aya's) when it was released, it sounds nice :3. I don't really follow the members stuff outside of Love Live! except Eri (Nanjou Yoshino) because she's the lead singer of fripside, whom I've been following since Only my Railgun.

Umi's VA, Mimorin is voicing a character in the anime, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, found that interesting.

And yeah, I was surprised when I found out Eli does FripSide's songs, since I liked all 4 Railgun OPs and thought the singing was good. I don't follow FripSide, but I do like them and are happy when I hear a song by them (Like Black Bullet's OP a few seasons ago).

gHDzEz1.png

This guy is totally getting approved for my friends list LOL

Just noticed this, I have only 1 pending request of someone over 100, but like 100+ <rank 25 people pending, and a whole ton more between 60 and 25.

Random thing, if I were to be ranked with my friends by our rank, I would actually come in 4th, because I have a friend who is rank 160 (Eli event's #1, raizoo), 141 (Rin event #4, Dannynite), and 136 (Rin event #6, Histy)

Finally started to unlock S2 songs! That means I'm close to Love Wing Bell, Dancing Stars on Me, and KiRa KiRa sensation, can't wait!

NRhKosB.png

New events info!

Cutie Panther Eli: (Title translation is somewhat different from original)

b2Gv5iY.png

Neko Rin: (I wonder what attribute will this SR Rin have. Hopefully it isn't Cool again based on the blue background which we have been getting a few times already.)

Ttpzoga.png

I'm sure Ceris will be focusing on JP's Rin event. =P

JP's Rin Event will be released 2 hours earlier than EN.

Eli's Birthday is approaching soon which falls on 21st October! This means free x5 love gems/lovecas! :D

Not sure why EN events always get removed so early compared to JP events which stays until maintenance when it ends earlier. It makes your achievement only last a short while. =/

Ahh I hope she is smile or pure :) idolized looks incredibly cuuute :D

Not going for top 1000 for Eli I like her unidolized :D

CLuBLioN you had 86 gems right you should look at your teams and decide which attribute you need the most and go for that :)

Im saving my gems for 15th october :3

(Lol I remember saying you can't spend your lunch money to Ceris now look at me)

I saw you guys in my dream couldn't see your faces but we were in the same place talking about sif and patato chips ahaha Ceris was trying to scare some little children and Nosebleed was like ehh wth is he doing -.- then talked about patato chips again :D :D

Maki event just ended and they're starting Eri's not even a week after, holy crap.

Even if it was a Nico I couldn't buy more love gems right now.

Good thing it's just Eri so I don't have to worry too much.

I saw you guys in my dream couldn't see your faces but we were in the same place talking about sif and patato chips ahaha Ceris was trying to scare some little children and Nosebleed was like ehh wth is he doing -.- then talked about patato chips again  :D  :D

In my defense, they were really good potato chips.

By the way....

Which of muse members voice do you like?

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE RIN'S VOICE!!!!!

And I'm wondering if they're ever gonna add these cards....

TKk9rwl.png

B7bPZ75.png

And also the part where they changed their personalities like Nozomi acting like honoka... Kotori acting as eli and umi acting as rin...

Ahh I hope she is smile or pure :) idolized looks incredibly cuuute :D

Not going for top 1000 for Eli I like her unidolized :D

CLuBLioN you had 86 gems right you should look at your teams and decide which attribute you need the most and go for that :)

Im saving my gems for 15th october :3

(Lol I remember saying you can't spend your lunch money to Ceris now look at me)

I saw you guys in my dream couldn't see your faces but we were in the same place talking about sif and patato chips ahaha Ceris was trying to scare some little children and Nosebleed was like ehh wth is he doing -.- then talked about patato chips again :D :D

Wow.... What a weird dream and also... patato chips!

Neko Rin: (I wonder what attribute will this SR Rin have. Hopefully it isn't Cool again based on the blue background which we have been getting a few times already.)

Ttpzoga.png

I'm sure Ceris will be focusing on JP's Rin event. =P

JP's Rin Event will be released 2 hours earlier than EN.

Eli's Birthday is approaching soon which falls on 21st October! This means free x5 love gems/lovecas! :D

Not sure why EN events always get removed so early compared to JP events which stays until maintenance when it ends earlier. It makes your achievement only last a short while. =/

I'm ready!!! That Rin card... oh my... I can't even phrase my thoughts looking at that card, I'm just sitting here with a stupid smile on my face saying "oh my god" because of how awesome it is.

I'm so glad I absolutely love that card, what an awesome thing that is to have the card I'm going for be absolutely wonderful in both unidolized and idolized. I've been saving gems in JP for over a month now just because I knew a Rin event was coming, though I saved too many and am at 76, I only really need like 40. Oh, and JP events normally happen about 2-4 hours before the EN one, which is nice since I can spend my JP LP before my initial grinds on EN when I do them.

OH, AND KOI NO SHIGUNARU, RIN RIN RIN, IT IS FINNALLY HERE

Oh, and yeah, Eli's birthday is in 2 days, so we're getting 5 gems for that, and then Rin's birthday is on the 1st, so we're getting 10 in the next couple weeks.

While I don't like the fact that I'm scaring children, I feel like you're imagining me to act like Rin, which yes, I act like Rin IRL (being overly energetic), but ONLY with my best of friends. I wanted to emphasize that "only"

Maki event just ended and they're starting Eri's not even a week after, holy crap.

Even if it was a Nico I couldn't buy more love gems right now.

The events are always about 5 days apart. And I just can't get a break, I'm participating heavily in 3 events in a row, Rin, Maki, and now another Rin. THANKFULLY I'm not doing Kotori or the JP's next one, which will most likely be Nozomi.

Edit: cuz I suck at context

@Aez I can't even tell whose voices are whose LOL

I'm also joining the unidolized event Eli club :)

@maki~chan nice dream xD

@zehel will do. Oh but I hope I didn't make it sound like I was complaining about there being too many cool URs on my friends list haha I meant it more like a random fact kinda thing ~

I can't even tell whose voices are whose LOL

I'm also joining the unidolized event Eli club :)

@maki~chan nice dream xD

@zehel will do. Oh but I hope I didn't make it sound like I was complaining about there being too many cool URs on my friends list haha I meant it more like a random fact kinda thing ~

Whose voice, as in the characters when they sing? I feel like there was no context to that statement.

It appears the Koi no Shigunaru video I had put in a playlist earlier got removed upon copyright. Since I downloaded it, I'm uploading it to Vimeo to share, though that will probably be removed as well, but at least that's an account I don't care about :P

@Ceris was responding to Aez. Missing the @Aez goes a long way huh :P

How did you guys manage club member spots? I'm so tempted to just trash all of my idolized N's and just get them again later(been saving them to level to max one day but that'll be a few months away at this point) just so I can have the convenience factor of more space to hoard cards and not be hounded with "club is full so no live show for you" and having to Practice (this was prevalent during score matches especially)

@Ceris was responding to Aez. Missing the @Aez goes a long way huh :P

How did you guys manage club member spots? I'm so tempted to just trash all of my idolized N's and just get them again later(been saving them to level to max one day but that'll be a few months away at this point) just so I can have the convenience factor of more space to hoard cards and not be hounded with "club is full so no live show for you" (this was prevalent during score matches especially)

Totally skipped his post some how. And I managed my spots by sacrificing extra normals every time I reached 10, since I only had like 20 spaces open. Nowadays, my member list is ALWAYS full because I'm just throwing them all into the presents area. Dunno why, I'll never use them all (maybe I will when I do my 10 draws for UR March Rin:wub: )

By the way....

Which of muse members voice do you like?

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE RIN'S VOICE!!!!!

And I'm wondering if they're ever gonna add these cards....

Rin has best singing voice :) (which HONESTLY came to a complete shock to me, I heard a solo mix and was like... wait... RIN CAN SING!?)

My order goes

Hanayo (Koduka na Heaven)

Rin

Umi

Honoka

Maki

Eli

Hanayo

Kotori

Nico

Nozomi

Hanayo has 2 different singing voices, one you hear in their normal songs, and a different one in the painful love songs like Kodoku na Heaven, Love Marginal, etc. Here's Hanayo's AMAZING solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jyLZe0hDbw

My heart beats faster when I think about you

I'm burning up!

"You seem more tired than usual"

I quietly say from behind you

Can't you hear me?

My heart is speaking to you

Even though we're in the same classroom, you're too far away

Maybe I'm bothering you just by looking at you?

A sigh slips through my lips as I murmur to myself

This lonely heaven won't come to an end

I can't tell you to notice my feelings

Because I'm afraid of heartbreak

This love mustn't disappear

This is my lonely heaven

Painful yet affectionate

I can't stop this burning passion!

After school, I spot you at the bus stop

You look like you're waiting for someone, but who?

Is she from our class? Or the class next door?

I want to know, but it hurts

What I want to say is really just a silly dream

I won't hope for anything more than this; my love can stay unrequited

I want to embrace my heaven

I won't seek anything more

I'll accept this heartache

Love is meant to be cried over, right?

Don't take away my heaven

Though it's small and fleeting

I'm burning up; I want to hold you!

This lonely heaven won't come to an end

I can't tell you to notice my feelings

Because I'm afraid of heartbreak

This love mustn't disappear

This is my lonely heaven

Painful yet affectionate

I can't stop this burning passion! This passionate heaven

That song is probably within my top 3 favorite songs from the franchise, the lyrics are absolutely amazing, the singing is phenomenal, and the music is great too.

The Rin event's name is so suggestive, it's called "Rin and One Night's Mistake", though I can relate that event name to the song lyrics (i do it below)

Okay, video finished uploading, this is the Rin event song.

Listen to the full version here

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Koi_No_Shigunaru_Rin_Rin_Rin!

Lyrics

Here's my small signal, rin-rin-ring a bell

If you can hear, nod and give me your answer, please!

Please let my ability to find mysterious awaken

I want to feel excited every day

But not because of you...you've got it all wrong!

I'm in a strange mood, it feels like all excuses

I end up calling out to you after all

and laugh as always

Just a little (just a little), my heartbeat's (faster than normal)

Why's my heart racing? Why?

I want to get started now, rin-rin-ring a bell

That's weird...but it's not love, sheesh!

You pretended to not hear, but I kept on ringing

Whenever I feel cramped, I take a walk

My step suddenly feels so light

You're not here, are you? Yeah, you definitely aren't!

What if we met by coincidence? How'd I feel?

I don't want you to feel down

But I'm not interested - it's written all over your face

The truth is (the truth is), having expectations (hurts!)

Can I just dream? Can I?

I wanna make sure, ren-ren-rendezvous

It's so fun...isn't this love?

In my heart, a colorful ren-ren-rendezvous

My reddening cheeks are too honest!

I want to get started now, rin-rin-ring a bell

That's weird...is it completely strange?

You pretended to not hear, but I kept on ringing

Give me your answer, please!

I read an interpretation to the lyrics earlier. Histy says he interpreted the lyrics to be about how Rin accidentally confessed (Signal of Love), but it was either dodged or unanswered ("Give me your answer, Plesae!" and "You pretend not to hear, but I keep ringing"), so she's trying to act like it never happened (One Night's Mistake). She doesn't know what to do, so she starts denying it ("That's weird...but it's not love, sheesh!"), but as the song goes on, she starts to realize she does love the person ("Why is my heart racing? Why?" and later "It's so fun... isn't this love?"), which all comes from her noticing how things can never be the same after she confessed.

I totally left the whole RinPana out of that, but you know I'm thinking it ;) The scenario I imagined was this: We know Hanayo loves Rin, she sings about it in Kodoku na Heaven, but one night, Rin confesses completely randomly in their conversation, but Hanayo gets scared (shy, timid Hanayo, and what she sings about being afraid in Kodoku na Heaven) so she goes quiet and then changes the subject by acting like she didn't hear her. Things are awkward and they continue the night, the next day, Hanayo is all Rin can think of, she's telling herself the confession was a mistake, and she just wants to have fun, and she can do that with anyone. But then she chooses to call out to Hanayo the next day anyway, acting like her normal self. But now that Rin's completely aware of Hanayo as a possible girlfriend, being with her that next day made her realize she actually does want the confession to be answered, and it's starting to bother her even more ("Having expectations, it hurts!"), so in the end, things get left unanswered, but Rin ends with the conclusion she does love Hanayo, but doesn't know what the answer to the confession will be.